Winston Silcott
Michael Shirley
Michael O'Brien
Darren Hall
Ellis Sherwood
Steven Miller
Yusef Abdullahi
Tony Paris

All eventually found innocent, but according to you they should have been 'euthanised'...

Of course since you claim that you would be happy to be the executioner, then by default you would become a murderer of innocent people...

But as you say, there would be a long queue to dispatch you as a murderer in similar fashion...

And so on and so on...

But hey, thanks for destroying your own argument (y)

Nonsense

Sponsored Links
Being "high", as in intoxicated on an illegal drug is (yet another) crime; if proper sentences had been used there would not be drugged people at large. Being high should never, ever be used as mitigation or as an excuse for a crime, it should be treated as an aggravating factor and an additional crime to be tried / sentenced / punished.

I agree 100%, but with proper sentences there would be fewer criminals at large to be caught, the public would be safer and the Police Force's workload lesser.

Don't be silly.
So, you're saying you can tell the difference between legal CBD and illegal weed just by using your nose? Interesting...

So, you're saying you can tell the difference between legal CBD and illegal weed just by using your nose? Interesting...
If, as I suspect, you are a dope smoker you have no right to question or criticise anyone who isn't; as you should be in prison.

If, as I suspect, you are a dope smoker you have no right to question or criticise anyone who isn't; as you should be in prison.
Why would you suspect such a thing?
You're the one saying he can tell the difference between legal CBD and illegal weed, not i.

Sponsored Links
He's a very scratched vinyl record and lacks a scratch filter. He needs digital remastering,

Afaik it costs over 200 grand a year per inmate to keep some dangerous mental cases in broadmoor ??

Def some savings to be made there imo ;)

Afaik it costs over 200 grand a year per inmate to keep some dangerous mental cases in broadmoor ??

Def some savings to be made there imo ;)

Who pays for it ? Does it come out the NHS budget ??

Why would you suspect such a thing?
Because you mentioned CBD. CBD is the cannabis industry's way of normalising cannabis; of getting us used to it. It's the thin end of the wedge. Nobody would bother with CBD if the real thing were legally available.

You're the one saying he can tell the difference between legal CBD and illegal weed.
I didn't say that. Show me where I did or admit that you are twisting my words. I've never knowingly smelt legal CBD but I very much doubt that it constitutes any portion of the foul cannabis smell I have to suffer daily. I suggest that its mention is a red herring on your part.

Because you mentioned CBD. CBD is the cannabis industry's way of normalising cannabis; of getting us used to it. It's the thin end of the wedge. Nobody would bother with CBD if the real thing were legally available.

I didn't say that. Show me where I did or admit that you are twisting my words. I've never knowingly smelt legal CBD but I very much doubt that it constitutes any portion of the foul cannabis smell I have to suffer daily. I suggest that its mention is a red herring on your part.

I asked you if it were possible that your neighbour was smoking a legal substance, and you asserted i was being silly, so i wondered if you could tell the difference. If your neighbours on either side of you were smoking such substances but one was CBD and the other was cannabis, can you tell?
If you cannot, then you have no certainty and cannot make the claim without knowing and leads you into making a false assumption based on a gut feeling. Just as you do with covid vaccines, migrants and all manner of things by the sound of it.

I asked you if it were possible that your neighbour was smoking a legal substance, and you asserted i was being silly, so i wondered if you could tell the difference. If your neighbours on either side of you were smoking such substances but one was CBD and the other was cannabis, can you tell?
If you cannot, then you have no certainty and cannot make the claim without knowing and leads you into making a false assumption based on a gut feeling. Just as you do with covid vaccines, migrants and all manner of things by the sound of it.
Your CBD claim is a red herring, a distraction technique. Stop smoking pot!

Sponsored Links
Back