immigrants in prison.

I already am here

If I was starving in America, I would stay there.

If I was starving here, and could go to Sweden, I would go there. If I could go to Australia, I would go there.

You are barmy if you are suggesting everyone in the world wants to go to a single place.

Sponsored Links
The 80% that lives in abject poverty.

And they would all come here, as their destination of choice, in some super-survey of the world's potential immigrants ?

Out of the world's 6 Billion people, 300 million live in the US, about the same in the EU, and almost everyone else lives in abject poverty and wants to come here ?

Is that what you are saying ?

I'm not doubting you for one moment, but just want to make sure I understand. A source would be nice too, if possible....

I already am here

If I was starving in America, I would stay there.

If I was starving here, and could go to Sweden, I would go there. If I could go to Australia, I would go there.

You are barmy if you are suggesting everyone in the world wants to go to a single place.

But the people in poverty die where they are because they CAN'T get to another place. Would you buy bread or an airline ticket?

Sponsored Links
The 80% that lives in abject poverty.

And they would all come here, as their destination of choice, in some super-survey of the world's potential immigrants ?

Out of the world's 6 Billion people, 300 million live in the US, about the same in the EU, and almost everyone else lives in abject poverty and wants to come here ?

Is that what you are saying ?

I'm not doubting you for one moment, but just want to make sure I understand. A source would be nice too, if possible....

What I'm saying is if the starving people of the world had the means to get to any country that gives them free everything (like the UK) or risk starvation at home - they'd come. Wouldn't you?

I have no personal grudge with any individual who enters this country, but I can't believe that so many of you on this site do not worry about the effects of this large immigration will have on our already bursting infrastructure.(Looking at it from a reality point of view, rather than a humane one)
Are all other EU countries allowing as many in or are we the 'soft touch'?

What I'm saying is if the starving people of the world had the means to get to any country that gives them free everything (like the UK) or risk starvation at home - they'd come. Wouldn't you?

like the UK?

I thought you said every single one of them would come here?

Are all other EU countries allowing as many in or are we the 'soft touch'?
Spain and Italy get a lot more illrgal immigrants than we do
many of them drown on the journey

That's right John as nobody else will have them They'd go anywhere to avoid starvation and civil war - even here!

You are replying to yourself John. You are the Menzies Campbell of DIYnot.

What REALLY makes me laugh is that the people arguing against the death penalty in the interests of humanity are the same as those advocating no more immigration ... Bunch of hypocrites.

Sponsored Links
Back