Immigrants to be given businesses to help them integrate.

T

thatbloke

Immigrants to be given businesses to help them integrate into our country and become contributing members of the UK it was announced today.
Any immigrants showing an aptitude for business will be given a small business to own and run as they please to ease the benefits system.
This will include a vehicle , premises , stock etc etc depending on the type of business they choose to have , yes , they do have a choice.

It was on the news this morning. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Funnily enough two of my uncles also died in the war, and my dad did his bit as well. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
My comment was aimed at an Irish immigrant who likes to put up inflammatory posts about immigration on here. I think it was fair enough to remind him that this isn't his country. If you'd like to explain why that's "rubbish" I'm all ears. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I wonder if the government would care to extend this scheme to British citizens too? I fancy running my own business and getting a nice van, premises and stock too. I reckon I'd be a great businessman. I want an upmarket shop selling top of the range sound systems too. None of this Amstrad rubbish. Yep Bang and Olufsen would do for starters, before moving on to the very best most expensive systems.
Can you hear me Mr Cameron? A few hundred thousand would get me started in this lucrative business venture. Obviously, I'd let him have one for cost price if he starts me up in this great venture..........

PS how long till you think I hear from him? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Funnily enough two of my uncles also died in the war, and my dad did his bit as well. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
My comment was aimed at an Irish immigrant who likes to put up inflammatory posts about immigration on here. I think it was fair enough to remind him that this isn't his country. If you'd like to explain why that's "rubbish" I'm all ears. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes, this is Thatbloke's MO. He is an arch lefty, and if you cut him in half (please form an orderly queue), he would have the words 'PC' running through him like a stick of rock.

He posts threads that are designed to get your hackles up, they are initially written as if he is neutral or even on the side of the common-sense majority.

Then when people give the right-of-centre posts that he was hoping for, he and his trotskyite comrade Spacecat will invariably wade in with their special brand of pc claptrap, and chuck the usual childish accusations of racism in for good measure.

DON'T FALL INTO THEIR TRAP

Odd. After a brief search, I can't find anything on this. Google 'immigrants to be given businesses' and this page is the first result.

It's the sort of news I'd expect to see headlining The Sun or the Daily Mail, but there's nothing on there either.

What news channel did you see it on?

Thatbloke probably made it up to get you all going. :rolleyes:

This country may be a soft touch, but this story stretches the bounds of credibility. But, you never know..........

Thatbloke probably made it up to get you all going

That was my impression too, that's why my reply to him didn't even mention his subject matter.

Thatbloke probably made it up to get you all going

That was my impression too, that's why my reply to him didn't even mention his subject matter.

Wouldn't surprise me. He's a lefty that likes to stir the brown stuff.

For the record, my grandad died in WWII. He fell out of his gu...

Nah, not worth it. :eek:

Your statement could have been taken many different ways.Including the way I read it.

Your statement could have been taken many different ways.Including the way I read it.

A simple apology would have done. :rolleyes:

If this is just another daft s**t stirring thread that is common on here...I'm out.

Sponsored Links
Back