Prison population.

Sponsored Links
And the government are committed to closing prisons. Quite honestly, they should initiate a prison building program immediately. Tell the courts to hand down stiffer sentences.
Immigrants, when convicted of crime , should receive their sentences and a deportation order, effective the day they are released after the sentence.

Deport them and sod the prison sentence.

Except the courts won't allow them to be deported if they come from a country that might not treat them as well as we do. I also read that one was allowed to stay because he had aids and the home country couldn't cope with it. All this due to orders from the E.U. Time we left!

Sponsored Links
Does that mean we are allowing criminals in?
Or do they become criminals when they get here?
What's going on?
Is the UK stuffed?

1. Yes, its what we're good at.
2. Yes, its what they're good at.
3. Well, we let in immigrants who are good at crime.
4. As the government official said on the news. "It is not possible to do all
the checks needed to overcome the problem". So, in that respect then
the answer is.... yes.

we can't even rescind abu hamzas passport as it would be against it's human rights - he would be stateless...... poor lamb

headless would be an improvement..............

look at it this way, if you come from a country where it is ok to pimp children, lie, cheat, steal, kill, rob etc, then why would you change your ways when you come to the UK?

Why do we invite them in then? All those evicted from France are heading here - that's what the £300 compensation was for.

And guess what...

Your fellow xenophobes in every country are saying the same thing... ;)

I wonder when we'll get back our crims from the costas?...

And guess what...

Is xenophobia such a bad thing?? If it leads to criminals being deported or told they are persona non gratis, then I'm all for it.

And guess what...

Is xenophobia such a bad thing?? If it leads to criminals being deported or told they are persona non gratis, then I'm all for it.

But then you have to be prepared to accept all our ex pat scumbags in return...

or are they more 'acceptable criminals' because they are 'our own scumbags'?...

I bet if we took our lot back you'd still be unhappy with us kicking the foreign crooks out. ;)

Xenophobe - look up the definition as you are abusing the word.

All the crims on the costas? i doubt there are that many to worry about.

I'm sure the prison service would welcome ex pat scumbags back with open arms. Just as they would accept any British abroad , convicted of crime in another country..
Deportation is a two way thing.

Sponsored Links
Back