Important Message To Main Stream Media

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please put wearing face coverings and the rationale behind this subject head line news.

Thi's would help reduce the spread of Covid 19.

I passed a queue of people waiting at a bus stop.

No one wore any sort of face covering.

Sponsored Links
Actually, I noticed that the majority of the press outside cummings' house wore masks, and Cummings and the police officer did not

Please put wearing face coverings and the rationale behind this subject head line news.

Thi's would help reduce the spread of Covid 19.

I passed a queue of people waiting at a bus stop.

No one wore any sort of face covering.

Perhaps your concerns and observations would be better addressed to the mainstream media rather than a DIY forum?

Sponsored Links
Far too busy trying to rip chunks out of Cummings.

Only a reporter from the Observer tried in the brief today. Van Tam answered one on it as well. That gave the media a bit of a lift

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-jonathan-van-tam-lockdown-rules-apply-to-all

Trouble is that Cummins didn't really break them - a hole that didn't limit distance. It was against the "spirit" of the rules but true he may have had no choice. ;) Why he mentioned going blind defeats me. Maybe he can see all eyes shut or after some who would like to pokes his eyes out with their fingers or needles. Can't imagine why I think needles relate.

Masks did appear in a brief slide yesterday - nice sketch of one but not mentioned. Gone today. No mention I have seen in the media other than silly ideas for making one.

They are not hard to get now - unlike when they didn't want us to buy them. A bit overpriced but not madly so.

Actually, I noticed that the majority of the press outside cummings' house wore masks, and Cummings and the police officer did not

Looked more like a minority to me.

5eca72a820302712280475c4.jpg

Back