In or out

In or out of the European union

• Remain in the EU

• Get out

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sponsored Links
How about the title? "I've been blocked....."
Yet again you put your own twist on it. Can you tell the difference between blocking someone from one thread and banning them?
Obviously not!
I'll remind you joe promised to quit, but he can't bring himself to it.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
How about the title? "I've been blocked....."
Yet again you put your own twist on it. Can you tell the difference between blocking someone from one thread and banning them?
Obviously not!
I'll remind you joe promised to quit, but he can't bring himself to it.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Obviously not, I'm pretty new to this forum, as you know.. The other forums that I frequent rarely have issues though one did have a couple of topics locked... You seem to be an old hand

You seem to be an old hand

Yep, an old hand. Always firmly gripped around his johnson.:D
Is there really any need for your rudeness?

I agree. Never any need for rudeness. They get away with it on a daily basis.
Pot, kettle, black.:rolleyes:
Himmy,

You make derogatory comments to those who don't agree with you on a daily basis.
It's no wonder you get them back is it? - it's called retaliation.

LMB has never been rude to me. He reads my posts and he sees the same words that you see, yet you, John and Bolo are regularly snide, rude and belligerent towards me so I don't think that the problem lies with LMB or myself.. It seems that you have some major issues that you need to sort out

Himmy,

You make derogatory comments to those who don't agree with you on a daily basis.
It's no wonder you get them back is it? - it's called retaliation.
It's funny, Himaginn is regularly rude to all of us and yet it was I who received a warning from a person who either is pretending to be a mod or is a mod..

While He is backing JD's horse he can do no wrong. It wasn't that way a few months back when JD was sacking him off a couple times a day.

LMB has never been rude to me. He reads my posts and he sees the same words that you see, yet you, John and Bolo are regularly snide, rude and belligerent towards me so I don't think that the problem lies with LMB or myself.. It seems that you have some major issues that you need to sort out

Absolutely right. :D

DJ. After reading the following from LMB, i can tell you that in future, I will have absolutely no interest in anything he says. His are the words of a poorly educated, uncouth, low life person.
Biased and rude.
F*ckers. :D

You on the other hand, are an absolute wimp. Who else but a wimp would publish the following?
LMB has never been rude to me. He reads my posts and he sees the same words that you see, yet you, John and Bolo are regularly snide, rude To me
It was never my intention to be rude to you DJ! Rather I had hoped that I could get you to think before you posted. And since that hasn't worked, this will be my last post on the subject. You can prove that my impression of your intellect is wrong by posting an intelligent reply. I will not respond.

DJ. After reading the following from LMB, i can tell you that in future, I will have absolutely no interest in anything he says. His are the words of a poorly educated, uncouth, low life person.
No change there then fatboy!!!!! bloody Rude, you should be ashamed of yourself.
It was never my intention to be rude to you DJ! Rather I had hoped that I could get you to think before you posted. And since that hasn't worked, this will be my last post on the subject.
Good.
You can prove that my impression of your intellect is wrong by posting an intelligent reply
.Ahhh the pomposity. Love it. The last resort.:LOL:

Then might I suggest that you move on to a forum where Astrophysicists hang out. What kind of banter do you expect on a site where you would reasonably expect to find tradesmen and engineers?... You know, the kind of person who makes the fabric of the world in which we live. If it was all left to the academics such as you pretend to be then the human race would have died of hypothermia knowing the chemical equations that govern combustion but not actually knowing how to start one. Only a true fraud could bring himself to look down on the very people on whom his very life relies on.
You on the other hand, are an absolute wimp. Who else but a wimp would publish the following?
I have followed the rules of this forum to the very letter and yet I have been threatened with banning by one of the mods, the very one that you cozy up to. In order to avoid my being banned all I can do is highlight publicly the bias in the moderation.. You and I both know that as soon as I retaliate, then Max Headroom will ban me from the forum.
It was never my intention to be rude to you DJ! Rather I had hoped that I could get you to think before you posted. And since that hasn't worked, this will be my last post on the subject. You can prove that my impression of your intellect is wrong by posting an intelligent reply. I will not respond.
My Masters Degree says get screwed pencil neck. I am sick and tired of underachieving Oxygen thieves such as you hiding behind the anonymity of the internet pretending to be something that you aren't

Sponsored Links
Back