Incredible considering....

Status
Not open for further replies.
and if you must know, I'm not long home after working almost 14 hrs today. No time for the pub.
Ahh Bless!
Just like a**e end claiming a disability, or doggit claiming an AS:
"Please gov', I can do no wrong 'cos of my disability".
Pathetic beyond words!

But cannot wait to log onto DIYnot to propagate my special understanding of topical issues. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
goading posts speculating about members families are not welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
did someone call a general election? I must have missed it.

No, it seems that the LWR on here are so weak, when anotger leak energes about Corbyns past they have to put
Ahh Bless!
Pathetic beyond words!

But cannot wait to log onto DIYnot to propagate my special understanding of topical issues. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Again another example of Wannabe showing what a thoroughly, nasty unpleasant person he is.

Here he is claiming Doggit didnt have Aspergers, he was just using it as a excuse.

What sort of person thinks that?

Sponsored Links
Oh dear! It is the fault of the Muslims.
FFS!
Your credibility is sho(it)t full of holes.
Take a break.
You are digging your own grave.

Blimey, Judith is home form the boozer!
Did she leave her kids sitting outside eating crisps while she was inside drinking this time?

What a really thoroughly nice person that Wannabe is, so friendly :):):)

When posters like notch and a**e end think I am not a nice person, that is the best kind of reference I could wish for. :ROFLMAO:

I would ask them for any evidence to support their allegations, but a) their allegations are spurious and of no value, and b) I know they cannot find any evidence, they know they cannot find any evidence, so they will not even attempt to find any.

Last edited:
I would ask them for any evidence to support their allegations, but a) their allegations are spurious and of no value, and b) I know they cannot find any evidence, they know they cannot find any evidence, so they will not even attempt to find any.

Yes, it is impossible to find a post where you have been rude or derogatory.

Oh hang on, just look a a few posts above (post 46) :mrgreen::

Ahh Bless!
Pathetic beyond words!

But cannot wait to log onto DIYnot to propagate my special understanding of topical issues.

I shall leave it up to the consensus of those that regularly post in the GD section to decide :mrgreen:

We could always put it to a vote if you like :p

Oh hang on, just look a a few posts above (post 46) :mrgreen::

I shall leave it up to the consensus of those that regularly post in the GD section to decide :mrgreen:

We could always put it to a vote if you like :p
Just use the ignore button.

How about the evidence to support a**e end's allegations, which you thanked him for and have made similar allegations yourself, or are you backing away from those allegations now:
A liar and a fraud :)

Who gives a monkey's about posts that are rude or derogatory, the majority of posts in GD are rude or derogatory. :rolleyes:

When posters like notch and a**e end think I am not a nice person, that is the best kind of reference I could wish for. :ROFLMAO:

I think u are a nice person way r bee :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: but then again I might be a porkie pier :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: should u require any references for when u "actually" get a job u can rely on me :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back