Incredible considering....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woody and the rest of the RWR propaganda machine, trying to discredit Jezza.

Poor old Woody, looks like your plan has backfired. Try something a bit more believable next time. The world is growing tired of right wing lies. You may get a pay cut now from your billionaire backers.

Are you trying to say that my "plan" to discredit the Czech spy Agent COB - a known supporter of the murderous IRA, supporter of HAMAS terrorists, defender of various dictators in their abuse of their own people, apologist for various criminal acts and atrocities, a person who has no empathy for the young girls who have suffered the ordeal of the Pakistani sex gangs, the person who would not sing the national anthem, who disrespected the Monarch of the country he aspires to govern and who is a proven liar - by which I posted on a DIY forum where there are about 8 people who engage in such posts has backfired and he's not discredited?

Or has it actually allowed his supporters to demonstrate just how contemptuous they are for all the poor victims and their families and loved ones from the actions of the people that Corbyn has supported still does?

How fickle such people must be and what low moral integrity they must surely possess, and how they can do it openly and with no shame is beyond me. Perhaps they just need to glance across the room at their families one evening and reflect on their condescending misguided support for murder and abuse of people just like them.

SMH

Sponsored Links
best keep a tube of KY handy JD just in case Corbyn happens up your way in the future :)

Get noseall a tube as well

Are you trying to say......he's not discredited?
Correct. No one believes the bulls hit being spread by wannabee propagandists. Look at the polls. The labour party is as popular as ever and gaining. It's clearly not working Woods. (y)

Sponsored Links
did someone call a general election? I must have missed it.

Correct. No one believes the bulls hit being spread by wannabee propagandists. Look at the polls. The labour party is as popular as ever and gaining. It's clearly not working Woods. (y)

Blimey what propaganda is wannabe (himagain) spreading around noseall ? I agree he is full of bulls hit

and there was me thinking he was your hoppo

Could it be propaganda from mr mullah ?????

Last edited:
Oh dear! It is the fault of the Muslims.
FFS!
Your credibility is sho(it)t full of holes.
Take a break.
You are digging your own grave.

is it who mentioned them ???

blimey digging my own grave u say way r bee :eek: should I take your threat seriously :eek:

do u know some hit men way r bee ???????:eek:

:LOL:

Still lost on wannabehimmyagainandagainandagain.

and if you must know, I'm not long home after working almost 14 hrs today. No time for the pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back