Installing downlights

Sponsored Links
also i think the kids would love to go to school in a ferrari they would be every one mate

... a bunch of 50mm recessed lights is unlikely to be seen as complying with L1.

This is in relation to wasted energy I take it BAS?

If that's the case, I can only say that BC seem to take the matter very lightly ('scuse the pun).

A high-rise by us has just gone through a complete refurb. With every living room now being a display of halogen downlights.
How does this happen?

also i think the kids would love to go to school in a ferrari they would be every one mate
So you'd choose an Enzo as the most appropriate car to drive down suburban back doubles with width restrictors and speed humps, would you?

Sponsored Links
A high-rise by us has just gone through a complete refurb. With every living room now being a display of halogen downlights.
How does this happen?
Bribery & corruption?

Incompetence?

I was overtaken today, in a 30mph zone, by someone doing 50-60. He didn't get caught.

Would you construct an itinerary for someone which required them to drive at 50-60mph in a 30 zone in order to meet the schedule?

How does this happen?
Bribery & corruption?

Incompetence?

I was overtaken today, in a 30mph zone, by someone doing 50-60. He didn't get caught.

Would you construct an itinerary for someone which required them to drive at 50-60mph in a 30 zone in order to meet the schedule?

Sorry mate, if I’d known that was you I’d have sat on your tail flashing my inefficient halogen headlights at you. As I was going so fast I didn’t notice if your Smart car had it’s customised CFL headlights on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back