Insults

• Thread starter RogueHanger
  • Start date
R

RogueHanger

Can we have a new sub-forum, like the Jokes sub-forum or the Word Games, where posters who want to just post insulting comments could entertain themselves to their heart's content.

It might leave the GD forum free for real discussion. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
It's interesting what actually constitutes an insult.

I mean, come on, what some of the spineless, narrow shouldered, sensitive wall flower types on here class as an insult is actually the truth and they don't like it.

If for example you call someone thick, dull, boring, witless or ignorant then I guess if that slipper fits, where is the insult?

If someone were to say to me (earlier on this morning) you are boring and you have bad breath, then all I could answer with is - correct!

I guess claiming an insult it's a good way for the argument losers to throw their dummies out of the pram rather than say something intelligent.

Yeah, I don't disagree but some insults can be funny or witty.
Perhaps we could have a good laugh?

It might even become a contest to see who can think of the wittiest funniest, or even most insulting insult.

Then again, to a certain extent, the GD forum has become the "insult" sub forum, or so some seem to think.

Bog standard insults are boring.

On the radio today I heard the expression

'A smile like a cracked parsnip'

And I remember a long winded one from a 'Dollar' western novel.

'If brains were water, you couldn't give a one legged flea a foot bath'

Sponsored Links
F*ck me, three old women in one little thread. :LOL:

One of you knit me a hat for f*cksake. :LOL: :LOL:

Can we have a new sub-forum, like the Jokes sub-forum or the Word Games, where posters who want to just post insulting comments could entertain themselves to their heart's content.

You'd be the top contributor to it. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You'd be the top contributor to it. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Yes, that'd be quality in my case.
Quantity in yours. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :rolleyes:

I've yet to see a postive contribution from you. :rolleyes:
It's just puny attempts at trivial insults. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back