Goodye Susiejb.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Your just another ignorant bigot with nothing worth saying

French%2BCountry%2BWall%2BMirror%2Bin%2BAntique%2BGold.jpg

blah blah blah
My comment was towards Joe not yourself, I do not believe you and I have ever conversed with each other or commented upon any of our respective comments before today and as such I have no beef with you only Joe for being the pot calling the kettle black.

As some of you are aware by now, Susie has left the forum.
I don't suppose that many have you have guessed but Susie and I are very good friends off the forum. No nothing like that. We've never met or even talked on the phone - just friends via PM.
We are both writing novels, so we have that in common.

As you know, we have been pushing for a 'hobbies' forum to cover creative writing, poetry and stuff like that.
In the mean time she started a thread in the 'Word Games' sub forum about book revues and 'all things nice'. Sadly, some of the 'members' here thought it a good idea to turn it into a thread of 'childish toilet ditties' as if they were in some way being clever or funny. They were neither. They were just spiteful people who felt belittled that they couldn't join in - so set out on a campaign of spoiling. It was the one thread in the whole forum where egos and venom were left at the door.
Having seen her thread trashed, she has decided to leave.
That's a sad loss to this forum and all those within it that were genuine.
Just as two bad families can wreck a whole estate, so two bad forumites can wreck a forum.
We actually had an email from Admin saying that a hobbies forum would be created - but she has mailed him back to cancel it - it would only be trashed in like manner.
So there you have it. A valued and respected member lost.
Someone who tried to make the forum a better place, and a forum that will be poorer for here leaving.

Care to name the 'two bad forumites' Joe? If someone has the balls to make accusations then they should also have them to name names. There are a lot of posters on these boards, who are the guilty ones?

joe-90 said:
It's Dumb and Dumber of course.

Well that tells us precisely nothing! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: So I decided to take a look. (Apart from anything else, I wanted to make sure I wasn't one of them. :oops: :oops: :oops: ) The first four pages are all clear, then the first signs of trouble appear on page 5:

EddieM said:
They'd look better in the oven with a plum sauce on the go! yum.

That's by no means the worst comment that's ever been posted on DIYnot - it was even funny in a crude sort of way - but it was a sign of worse to come because something caused Susie to delete her own poem :eek: :eek: :eek: :

Susiejb said:
When I first started this section I started it with a poem and said it was a risk...this is another favourite of mine ..... I hope you enjoy it.

Last edited by Susiejb on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total

Following on from there, a huge chunk of the thread has vanished into cyberspace. I can't remember what was in there but it prompted this:

EddieM said:
thought this was supposed to be poetry-music-books-and-all-things-good forum, seems to have descended into the usual mudslinging.

and I'm guessing that it was what finally caused Susie to give up and quit. :( :( :(

I think SC I have been here more since I have 'been gone' than when I was here :) :)
I just wanted to say perhaps its best now to put this thread to bed and stop any further speculation about who did what. What is done is done and nothing can change it.
Thank you guys for your lovely support in PM's and on here, As you probably know my main love is the word games so I will just carry on in there with our little gang of faithful players.
Have a good day everyone....
Sue.

Sponsored Links
Back