Mask exemptions.

Me and my colleagues would beg to differ.

Since the start of this, we have been in hospitals, doctors, dentists, etc, caring or face-fit testing for the medical staff there.
Only yesterday, my deputy told me that a neuro surgeon was being face fitted. My deputy handed him the mask, and started to tell him how to put it on correctly.
"I know how to do it, I've been tested before you know!", the surgeon said, haughtily.

"Clearly not", replied my deputy, "because you have it on upside down: the noise clip is under your chin."
My deputy is a straight talker, and he followed up with "I don't tell you how to operate on someone, so don't tell me how to select, fit, and inspect a mask".

The above is a common occurrence.
Name the neurosurgeon please.
This is simply a lie.
No neurosurgeon on the planet has become a neurosurgeon and doesn't know how to wear a mask.
No way.

Sponsored Links
Name the neurosurgeon please.
This is simply a lie.
No neurosurgeon on the planet has become a neurosurgeon and doesn't know how to wear a mask.
No way.
Believe what you want.
It's true, and is regularly repeated among those being face-fitted.

how does anyone with a modicum of intelligence believe that the vast minority ,almost non existent percentage of non mask wearers can escalate a ‘virus’ to such an extent as being protrayed by the media?
when the majority of the population wears them and has been since march, you still think they have ANY effect on the outcome given the daily figures.

All you need do (assuming the infection figures are correct), is to come in close contact with that 1 person in 65 who has it, to get - do you feel lucky punk?

I'm doing all I reasonably and possibly can, to avoid the virus and avoid spreading in should I happen to have it. Fun it is not, but I do what I can for the greater good.

If your mask filters the virus, why are you scared of me not wearing one???

Because the main reason for you to wear a mask, is so that you do not spread the virus if you have it, rather than to protect the other party you meet. Surgeons wear masks to prevent them spreading their germs, the patient doesn't normally need one.

Sponsored Links
Because the main reason for you to wear a mask, is so that you do not spread the virus if you have it, rather than to protect the other party you meet. Surgeons wear masks to prevent them spreading their germs, the patient doesn't normally need one.

I think it depends on what capacity you are a patient.

how does anyone with a modicum of intelligence believe that the vast minority ,almost non existent percentage of non mask wearers can escalate a ‘virus’ to such an extent as being protrayed by the media?
when the majority of the population wears them and has been since march, you still think they have ANY effect on the outcome given the daily figures.
Of course it has an effect. Read up a bit on how airborne diseases can be transmitted. No one is saying it's the sole reason things aren't being kept in check, however to argue it's not a contributing factor is foolhardy.

Sponsored Links
Back