intercom bpt yc/200 handset replace

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
hello, i have a faulty bpt yc/200 faulty handset, i just moved to a building and i figured out my intercom is not working propertly, when someone buzz my aparment number my handset doesnt buzz at all (im newbie but i must tell i didnt see any speaker inside my intercom handset, ill add you some pics below), when i pick up the handset i can hear the people talking outside and i can buzz people in but they cant hear me (i dont know if the mic is not working or something like that). i would like to know if i can just buy a new intercom handset and replace this old one and how should i connect the new one or if theres a new to make my old one work again. please look at my pics and help me out with this.

Attachments

• IMG_0537.JPG
    IMG_0537.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 1,365
  • IMG_0538.JPG
    IMG_0538.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,065
  • IMG_0539.JPG
    IMG_0539.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 5,191
  • IMG_0540.JPG
    IMG_0540.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,208
  • IMG_0542.JPG
    IMG_0542.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 1,395
  • IMG_0534.JPG
    IMG_0534.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 943
  • IMG_0535.JPG
    IMG_0535.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 3,516
Sponsored Links
If can hear people at the entrance station and also open door from handset seams to be ok.
It would look at the call button on the entrance station.if it is not buzzing handset button could be faulty.
Open entrance station and short across button,if handset buzzers then faulty call button.

its seems to be ok but i will give it a ty and let you know, what about people not hearing me? what can i do to solve that? is there a kind of universal handset i can use to replace this old one?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Agata C200 is the replacement handset for the YC200 , the single red wire is the buzzer wire , how many flats in your block ? Do other people have issues with the outwards speech ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back