Intergas boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
does anyone know about reliability of Intergas Compact HRE OV, 30Kw condensing boiler.

My plumber says they come from Holland with a 10 year warranty on the heat exchanger.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
have not installd any myself but several rgi's on here have , several in there own homes ! I have looked at them & I will have to admit they seem an impressive peice of kit ! reliability well time will tell but the combi versions have only 4 moving parts , logic would there fore dictate that there is less to go wrong !! Mehran may visit this thread he's clued up on them , he has installed a few !

atmos do a similar boiler , same heat exc , they have & will withstand dry firing with no problems , very few if any manus could claim that !

I've only installed 7 HR combi's in the last 12 months , the build quality of the casing could be better, but i've had no problems upto now.

Sponsored Links
good boiler, I doubt you will ever have any problems heat exchanger.

my only suggestion is go for the combi version. the price difference is small and you can still use it as an open vented boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back