NEW BOILER ON THE MARKET

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There a new boiler just comming on to the market , its called the Intergas combi compact hre.
This boiler does not have a diverter valve or plated heat exchanger so less parts to go wrong. It comes with 2 yr waranty with 10 yrs on the main heat exchanger
One advantage that this boiler has over all the rest is that it can be conected to cold and hot feed and the gas , the customer can have hot water while the ch system is installed no other boiler can do this
more info

Sponsored Links
It only takes about 20 min to connect the fill loop to the heating flow to get DHW on any boiler.

Who is marketing that boiler in Redditch?

Do they have facilities for me to visit them? I have a friend in that town who I could go to stay with.

I think part of the industry problem is that there are just too many boilers in the marketplace.

As the industry is so fragmented most installer/repairers prefer to stick to a few common models they know rather than try the minority models even though some like Atmos are quite good.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Either put an email contact in your profile or can you send details of boiler to mine, in my profile please.

Well I certainly hope that the boiler is better put togehter thanthe marketing campaign :eek:

What a place to try to get a free ad, and what a ridiculous time to launch a new product, when all around are desperatley trying to find more sales as the market gets more and more depressed :rolleyes:

There a new boiler just comming on to the market , its called the Intergas combi compact hre.
This boiler does not have a diverter valve or plated heat exchanger so less parts to go wrong. It comes with 2 yr waranty with 10 yrs on the main heat exchanger
One advantage that this boiler has over all the rest is that it can be conected to cold and hot feed and the gas , the customer can have hot water while the ch system is installed no other boiler can do this
more info

That is the Atmos Intergas. That is not new as it has been around for a number of years. One of the best boilers you could ever buy being ultra reliable. Well specified with weather compensation and cheap for what it is.

If the CH pump fails it still gives DHW. The DHW section is inside the main heat exchanger, like a multi-point.

It is worth buying in place of say a Rinnai multi-point and not connect up the CH. The Intergas is around 32kW gives around 15 litres per minute.

I have come across a number of combis in restaurants with only the DHW connected used as multi-points. The 3-way valves remain at rest in most combis so they remain quite reliable.

I believe Amtos are not in Reddich.

:( Dutch is not one of the languages I speak

This is not the Atmos boiler !
This is a new Intergas boiler , its a new boiler compact hrE
this is the evolution boiler never been sold in the uk before . We are intergas heating all new company
At the moment we are doing field trials on a 36 kw boiler we have no plated heat exchanger no diverter valve

The Intergas web site clearly shows the Atmos Intercombi, InterSystem, etc on the site - rebadged?

The Kompact you are on about is new to the UK, however I assume a similar heat exchanger to the Atmos boilers.

Here is a link to the Manual

ACV!!! It is clearly a rebadged Atmos. The heat exchanger is the same.

How much does it cost? It may be worth it. The Atmos Intergas range is well priced anyway.

I like Atmos - quality and clever, simple design

ACV!!! It is clearly a rebadged Atmos. The heat exchanger is the same.
No! Atmos is a rebadged Intergas.

To quote form Atmos's web site:

In 2004 Atmos decided to look for a condensing instantaneous combi boiler. Once again, the ideal product was found in The Netherlands with Intergas Verwarming BV; and the highly successful Inter range of boilers was launched.

The link I gave was to the ACV site in Slovenia. Although ACV have a branch in the UK they do not show this boiler on their UK web-site.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back