Internment

Can't remember the IRA placing people in a cage and setting fire to them.(whilst filming it) Can't remember the IRA placing explosives round peoples necks and then detonating them.(whilst filming it) Can't remember the IRA beheading people (whilst filming it) Can't remember the IRA doing a lot of the things ISIS does to captured people (whilst filming it)
Tell us what you an remember about the IRA Judith. Seems you are suffering from amnesia.

Sponsored Links
Tell us what you an remember about the IRA Judith. Seems you are suffering from amnesia.
Ooh, is that the Irish lot who bombed Guildford, Birmingham, Brighton , Manchester and other places too? Yep I'm sure they didn't release high quality video's of their carnage. I'm also sure they didn't make videos of themselves shooting, beheading and setting people on fire... I'm also sure they didn't use as many cruel and horrific methods that ISIS currently use to reinforce their message. Just in case I am wrong, please provide links to such videos please (he won't)

they always jump to conclusions ,mis quote or just get it wrong

tis habitual with them & him again :)

And they could actually be called up for jury service.jeez :eek::eek:
Heaven forbid,,, I couldn't see them finding anyone guilty (even if they admitted it in front of them)

There are no videos of the Amritsar massacre or Mai Lai. Is this because they didn't happen, or because every nutter today has a mobile phone and access to the internet, but didn't then?

Sponsored Links
There are no videos of the Amritsar massacre or Mai Lai. Is this because they didn't happen, or because every nutter today has a mobile phone and access to the internet, but didn't then?
The IRA surely had access to video cameras back in the 70's and 80's. Not everything has to be filmed on a smartphone Johnnyboy. (They certainly had access to 8mm and Super 8 film cameras in the 70's)

Last edited:
The IRA surely had access to video cameras back in the 70's and 80's. Not everything has to be filmed on a smartphone Johnnyboy. (They certainly had access to 8mm and Super 8 film cameras in the 70's)
Tell us why you need to see film of the IRA atrocities Judith? Is this to somehow corroborate the horror? Do you not believe they happened?

Are you saying the general public at large had access to pocket size recording equipment ready to use and with power at the flick of a switch in the 1970's?

Ooh, is that the Irish lot who bombed Guildford, Birmingham, Brighton , Manchester and other places too? Yep I'm sure they didn't release high quality video's of their carnage. I'm also sure they didn't make videos of themselves shooting, beheading and setting people on fire... I'm also sure they didn't use as many cruel and horrific methods that ISIS currently use to reinforce their message. Just in case I am wrong, please provide links to such videos please (he won't)
None of the terrorist organisations of that era filmed themselves committing atrocities because it just wasn't feasible or as easily covert as it is today. If you don't understand this, get Transam to explain it to you. You really are embarrassing yourself on this one Judith.

Last edited:
they always jump to conclusions ,mis quote or just get it wrong
tis habitual with them & him again
Your knowledge of my comments is amazing considering you have me on ignore. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gasbanni looks extremely intelligent in comparison to you. :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
They may have done so, but the internet was not available to post the films.
Now it is history, so it would be counter-productive to produce any 'evidence'.

Why don't you do some proper research before you spout off, are you really sure that the IRA "didn't use as many cruel and horrific methods as ISIS" why don't you Google the La Mon Hotel bombing if you want just one example of the IRA's cruelty, they used H.E. and jellied petrol to attack innocent families at a function for dog owners, 12 people including pensioners were burned alive in the fireball and dozens disfigured for life.
Just like ISIS the reason for the attack was because the victims were the wrong religion.

there are 1,000's of photographs taken by the foresnic teams of IRA atrocities which are too graphic to be released to the public.
I have watched body parts being shovelled up and being put in plastic bags, why are you trying to sanitise the IRA.

Lets not also forget were the IRA got help and money from

Gaddaffi in Libya and

Our close allies the good old USA . Noraid who openly & legally collected money in the USA for the Republicans/IRA ;)

on the watch of several US presidents ;)

Last edited:
there are 1,000's of photographs taken by the foresnic teams of IRA atrocities which are too graphic to be released to the public.
I have watched body parts being shovelled up and being put in plastic bags, why are you trying to sanitise the IRA.

the term sanitise may be a tadge unfair tbh ???

as for photos'that are to graphic to be released.

That may well be the case . But today graphic videos & photos are available for all and any to see if they want to

state executions ,torture ,lynchings,stonings, necklacing

suicide , road accidents ,train accidents,terrorist executions etc etc

Sponsored Links
Back