invocing

B

BOB.DOLE

Does anyone know any good free sites where i can download a invoice
at the mo i am using a4 size ivoices would you think a5 size would be better or is a4 the right size.

Sponsored Links
make your own, you have a pc, mine are a4

also you havent got to change the paper in your printer, by the way thats £12.50 you owe me

BOB.DOLE said:
Does anyone know any good free sites where i can download a invoiceat the mo i am using a4 size ivoices would you think a5 size would be better or is a4 the right size.

How much would you like it made out for mr Bob :LOL:

breezer said:

also you havent got to change the paper in your printer, by the way thats £12.50 you owe me

IS A4 THE NORM FOR INVOICES.

Sponsored Links
BOB.DOLE said:
breezer said:

Depends what you're doing. You can buy books of invoices in Staples or similar, in duplicate, triplicate, vat or non vat, etc. etc.

hermes said:
BOB.DOLE said:
breezer said:

Depends what you're doing. You can buy books of invoices in Staples or similar, in duplicate, triplicate, vat or non vat, etc. etc.

thanks hemes i will take a look..

but those ones dont have your details as they are generic

breezer said:
but those ones dont have your details as they are generic

yep your right breezer, i am using at the mo my own i made on (paint) and (word pad ) yhey dont look bad but not a patch on the cliants,

maybe its my printer mmmm ????

Bob. Do you have an programme such as excel? It can be quite good for making invoices. I use this for mine although it took me a long time to do it and some help from my 16 year old son it looks really good :D

hairyjon said:
Bob. Do you have an programme such as excel? It can be quite good for making invoices. I use this for mine although it took me a long time to do it and some help from my 16 year old son it looks really good :D

yes i have excel but dont know how to do it.

just to check... how do you do your accounts? Bundles of paper or on the PC?

If you can lay your hands on a Small Business package, you should be able to create the invoice, and capture the net/VAT/gross amount to the accounting package (only enter the data once).

Then you only need to use the pocket pad of Staples invoices for your hand-written under-the-counter jobs :LOL:

If you are using the PC for business then it is absolutely vital to take a daily backup onto a CD and store it offsite (in the back of the car will do, or post it to someone you trust)

Incidentally... the majority of home-made Spreadsheets have at least one error on them.

Idealy what i am after as well is a programme where has i write different businesses and addresses i can put them in the right alphbetical order at the mo i am using word pad, and everything is here and there and if i need to look up an address it takes me ages to find, can this be done a better way?

BOB.DOLE said:
Idealy what i am after as well is a programme where has i write different businesses and addresses i can put them in the right alphbetical order at the mo i am using word pad, and everything is here and there and if i need to look up an address it takes me ages to find, can this be done a better way?
Yep, MYOB = bookkeeping software, including invoicing. Best program (and munch, much cheaper and easier than Sage 50).

Sponsored Links
Back