IPAD or LAPTOP?

That's right I don't waste my time on the DIYnot software forum, I like to get things solved without having to reinstall everything! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
That's right I don't waste my time on the DIYnot software forum, I like to get things solved without having to reinstall everything! :LOL:

Well, see, those of us who actually have the first clue what we're doing don't get malware problems to begin with.

Sponsored Links
Well, see, those of us who actually have the first clue what we're doing don't get malware problems to begin with.

Hmmmm , that didn't stop, thousands of Apple Mac users downloading a malware program the other month did it? Every one of them thought it was a genuine security update from Apple. Then look at the response they all got from Apple Support? Dire isn't the word for anything approaching support from Mr Jobs and his cronies ;) ;) ;) ;)

Hmmmm , that didn't stop, thousands of Apple Mac users downloading a malware program the other month did it? Every one of them thought it was a genuine security update from Apple. Then look at the response they all got from Apple Support? Dire isn't the word for anything approaching support from Mr Jobs and his cronies ;) ;) ;) ;)

Are you implying Apple users have the first ****ing clue how a computer works or have any idea about basic security?

I only asked for opinions between Laptops and iPads. It wasn't suppose to lead to handbags at dawn!

If you do get an iPad note that the more expensive ones with 3G internet connection also have a GPS chip so they are much better at knowing where they are than the ones with wifi only. I don't have an ipad as i have an iphone and an apple laptop and probably don't need all three but for a lot of apps that big screen would be lovely....

Sponsored Links
Back