IPAD or LAPTOP?

If you do get an iPad note that the more expensive ones with 3G internet connection also have a GPS chip so they are much better at knowing where they are than the ones with wifi only. I don't have an ipad as i have an iphone and an apple laptop and probably don't need all three but for a lot of apps that big screen would be lovely....

Yes and there is an excellent free 'sat nav' app equally as good as the Tom Tom, but obviously not so good to use visually if you are driving alone.

Sponsored Links
I am trying to convert some DVDs intothe right format to view on an iPad through iTunes.

Have downloaded a free DVD decryptor, whichworks fine and takes about 10 minute to work on a DVD.

Then have downloaded Videora iPad Convertor to convert the files into the right format/file type to watch through iTunes, but this is showing around 10 hours to complete!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ipad 2 casesipad 2 coversleather ipad2 case

I normally use 'makemkv' to convert a dvd to a .mkv file and then use handbrake to convert the file to the ipad format. Both bits of software are free.

Sponsored Links
Back