Iran

Impartial ?? Hmmmm who is then ?

The BBC are reporting what has or is happening . Afaik they have not made any supportive statements in support of the protesters ?

Iran has been supporting un-rest in other countries for years .

Disagree on this one, the BBC are guilty of constantly breaching the royal charter, they don't report impartially, they have an agenda and that's a globalist one.

Don't pay the licence fee.

Sponsored Links
Iran has been or was implicated in the terrorist attack on the Israli embassy in Argentina in 1992 (?)

A report on Radio 4 a couple of days ago also named hugo Chavez of having some type of involvment in the after math by arranging a

multi million dollar pay out to the Argentinian government from Iran in order not to go public in naming Iran

the investigating judge apparently commited suicide ;);)

Sponsored Links
Iran has been or was implicated in the terrorist attack on the Israli embassy in Argentina in 1992 (?)

A report on Radio 4 a couple of days ago also named hugo Chavez of having some type of involvment in the after math by arranging a

multi million dollar pay out to the Argentinian government from Iran in order not to go public in naming Iran

the investigating judge apparently commited suicide ;);)

Difficult to really get excited about that since Israel has seemingly started dissolving it's immediate neighbours.

When as a nation it's held accountable to the genocide committed in gaza, maybe it's a better time to start pointing fingers at iran?

I suppose we should be happy that the bbc isn't only reporting israel propaganda like most of the US media outlets, although I suspect the BBC avoid this only to save face.

Difficult to really get excited about that since Israel has seemingly started dissolving it's immediate neighbours.

When as a nation it's held accountable to the genocide committed in gaza, maybe it's a better time to start pointing fingers at iran?

I merely posted up what was reported on the radio . people can make there own minds up . Personnaly I have no particular interest in the Arab Israli conflict .

Although I note that Israel is the only democracy in the region, & those living in the West bank actually voted a government in

that's sole purpose was ? or is ? the destruction of Israel (hamas) perhaps they though that the Israel would not notice or would pour aid into the country :)

I only jumped in really because I have a bias and that's against the BBC. Don't like how they routinely breach the royal charter and their money making schemes which involves doorstep extortion and bullying, amongst many other things, perjury being the worst; but we tolerate it, like we tolerate a lot of other bullshit in the country.

The BBC is a shadow of it's former self. Run by a load of brain dead Trots these days, pushing their diversity, multi-culti fluid gender brainwashing claptrap that one or two on here suck up and take as gospel. Time to turn off the public money taps as it doesn't really represent the majority any more.

Last edited:
Tis all very well saying the BBC are slanting the news .

be that as it may ? or may not ?

but who can u rely on then ?? to be un-biased or less biased ?

I listen to Radio 4 alot and find there news / progs informative

Radio 4 can be interesting but theres that multicultural/white guilt narrative throughout which destroys any credibility it can have.

:rolleyes: well be that as it may etc etc

where is one supposed to get news from than ? which TV net work ? which radio station ? or ????????????

Good question.. Not sure. haha

I listen to a lot of joe rogan podcasts, although they are interest specific in a lot of cases. He does have on a lot of very credible people, sometimes recognised in their field sometimes a little more ''out there''.

I suppose my preference would be to use the mainstream sources to get a rough idea, just for convenience, and then research the details elsewhere.

I only jumped in really because I have a bias and that's against the BBC. Don't like how they routinely breach the royal charter and their money making schemes which involves doorstep extortion and bullying, amongst many other things, perjury being the worst; but we tolerate it, like we tolerate a lot of other bullshit in the country.

Some interesting comments from a few people that worked in the BBC:

https://biasedbbc.org/quotes-of-shame/
Example comment:
I lost count of the number of times I asked a producer for a brief on a story, only to be handed a copy of The Guardian and told ‘it’s all in there’

The BBC is a shadow of it's former self. Run by a load of brain dead Trots these days, pushing their diversity, multi-culti fluid gender brainwashing claptrap that one or two on here suck up and take as gospel. Time to turn off the public money taps as it doesn't really represent the majority any more.
Brain dead Trots..hardley
The BBC is full of Tories...
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/mar/17/bbc-leftwing-bias-non-existent-myth

The truth is the BBC is stacked full of rightwingers. The chairman of the BBC Trust is Chris Patten, a former Conservative cabinet minister. The BBC's political editor, Nick Robinson, was once chairman of the Young Conservatives. His former senior political producer, Thea Rogers, became George Osborne's special advisor in 2012. Andrew Neil, the presenter of the BBC's flagship political programmes Daily Politics and This Week, is chairman of the conservative Spectator magazine. His editor is Robbie Gibb, former chief of staff to the Tory Francis Maude. After the BBC's economics editor Stephanie Flanders left for a £400,000-a-year job at that notorious leftwing hotbed, JP Morgan, she was replaced by its business editor Robert Peston. His position was taken by Kamal Ahmed from the rightwing Sunday Telegraph, a journalist damned by the Guardian's Nick Davies for spinning government propaganda in the run-up to the Iraq war.

Sponsored Links
Back