Is BLM a Marxist organisation.

The thing is it’s the GasSafe ones who are the all important members of a secret select organisation. We have secret handshakes, rituals & have infiltrated every echelon of society. We have secret gatherings every 5 years where what we discuss, I cannot divulge to “normal” people. We even have “special “ areas in shops, websites etc (even on here) there are areas the normal minions cannot step foot in.
I could tell you a sample of what we discuss, but it is forbidden!!
You have been warned, don’t smear the plumbing community.

I think you have said too much already. I'll see you at the Meeting Monday evening..

No hand shakes!

Sponsored Links
But I'm not a racist I have friends and neighbours of different colours
You've told us that you think BLM is wrong because all lives matter.
You're seeing the BLM slogan in the wrong light. It's a false counter-argument, and misappropriation of the message created by racists. It isn't only Black Lives Matter, it's the opposite of the negative: "Black Lives Do Not Matter".
When you see it in the correct light, it all makes sense.

Sponsored Links
[QUOTELivesDo Not by Dazzler, post: 4947057, member: 273061"]Black Lives Do Not Matter".[/QUOTE]

Should I have seen Black Lives Do Not Matter somewhere. Can you tell me where I should be looking?

I'm not fussed..... your side skipping
You are fussed, you are so fussed you started a new thread to illustrate your fussiness.
You claim buying a house indicates Marxism.
Please explain how you relate buying property with being Marxist.
You're being silly.

Can you show us.... their Company registration, or anything that purports to show that they are an organisation?
Take your pick - seems to be a growth industry!

8D157830-113D-45F1-9278-7C2C267C9EC0.png

[QUOTELivesDo Not by Dazzler, post: 4947057, member: 273061"]Black Lives Do Not Matter".

Should I have seen Black Lives Do Not Matter somewhere. Can you tell me where I should be looking?[/QUOTE]
It's where the BLM slogan was derived from.
Judging by the ability of police around the world, to kill Black people with impunity, it appeared that Black lives did not matter, so the slogan Black Lives (do) Matter was created.
It was then corrupted to all lives matter by racists who felt alienated by the slogan Black Lives (do) Matter.

Sponsored Links
Back