Is BLM a Marxist organisation.

Would a White Supremacist want to in a black neighbourhood?
AT LAST!
You're recognising that ethnic minority people are relegated and restricted to the poor quality housing, the rundown areas where little infrastructure is developed, with deprived access to quality services.
I do believe you're 'getting it' at last.
Didn't you realise that....you only need to look at Bradford.
Why did you ask the question about white supremacists and their choice of neighbourhoods?
How you can tell a white supremacist from any other white person?
Because the white supremacist chooses not to live in Bradford, according to you?

Or is the real reason that you're on one of your silly escapades and scratching around for a remotely credible reason for your thread?

Sponsored Links
I think Bodd is suggesting that Marxists should not be allowed to own homes.

I don't believe Marx ever said that black people should not live in white areas, which Bodd mentions.

I recall that Karl Marx and his family lived in a variety of rented homes, but I thought that was due to his poverty as a result of missing publishing deadlines as an author.

I recall that he advocated public ownership of "the means of production" by which I think he meant factories, mines etc.

Perhaps Bodd is a scholar of Marxism and can show us the policy he has in mind.

Are you saying she's not a Marxist or you saying it's OK to be a Marxist?

Let this man explain

Why are you obsessed with this?

What is your motivation?

Given your repeated thread creations on this subject, it would be easy for people to reach the conclusion you are trying to deflect from the real message.

It is the same technique used by the right wing media that gave created a phoney culture war: it gets people enraged about trivial issues whilst the Tory govt continue their programme of increasing inequality.

I am sure you aren't racist Bodd, but it would be helpful to understand your motivation....unless you are caught up in this phoney culture war yourself.

Sponsored Links
When was my last?
Can't you find them?
Or are you having memory problems?
upload_2021-4-24_13-35-32.png

upload_2021-4-24_13-36-5.png

upload_2021-4-24_13-36-33.png

Use the search function like this:
upload_2021-4-24_13-41-33.png

Buying an house in a White Upper class area.

Living with the oppressor not the oppressed.

Would a White Supremacist want to in a black neighbourhood?

AT LAST!
You're recognising that ethnic minority people are relegated and restricted to the poor quality housing, the rundown areas where little infrastructure is developed, with deprived access to quality services.
I do believe you're 'getting it' at last.

There are 'black areas' far wealthier than the areas where she's bought mansions, sounds to me like she doesn't want black neighbours. How odd.

There are 'black areas' far wealthier than the areas where she's bought mansions, sounds to me like she doesn't want black neighbours. How odd.
I'm amazed at your ability to know what she was thinking when she bought the house.
Perhaps with your gift of insight, you'll be good enough to have a go at this question. Bodd claimed to not know the answer.
Why do you think racists were so determined and still are, to denigrate the Black Lives Matter slogan?

I'm amazed at your ability to know what she was thinking when she bought the house.
Perhaps with your gift of insight, you'll be good enough to have a go at this question.

I don't need to. If she doesn't want to live next door to black people that's her right, and having more than enough money to do so, regardless of the 'sketchy' origins of that money, gives her the right to live wherever she wants.

If she wants to not live next door to black people, that's cool with me.

Black Lives Matter (BLM) co-founder Patrisse Cullors held back tears while discussing criticism she faced last week over her housing portfolio, worth $3m (£2.17m).

Ms Cullors, 37, who created the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter in 2013 and later co-founded the Black Lives Matter Network, was criticised last week after the New York Post revealed that she had spent $1.4m (£1.017m) on a Los Angeles property, her third residence in the city and fourth overall

Can you explain to me what is Marxism and how the connection is made to BLM?

The problem is, that until we have real equality, the only people in a position to make change happen are wealthy people.
It's almost like the system is designed to ensure that only the wealthy maintain the status quo, and get to make the decisions ...
Whenever somebody with wealth decides that the system is wrong, they are accused of being a hypocrite for having an opposing opinion and being wealthy. No doubt we'll be having a similar conversation when Kier Starmer starts to look a real threat as we near the next election.

But hey ho, it only affects working class people so who gives a fluck, eh? Oh, wait a minute ...

BLM are still yet to open their books and provide transparency.

BLM are still yet to put the money raised into the black community.

Where did you read that?

The foundation received its official non-profit designation from the Internal Revenue Service in December, according to the Associated Press, and will be required to file public tax documents in the future. No public financial filings have yet been made.

So they received their non profit designation in December 2020, so you only file annualy in arrears.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...claim-blm-co-founders-real-estate/7241450002/

So these claims about buying properties are not backed up by evidence. The claims were made by the NY Post - the US equivalent of the Sun.

For this claim, like any others we fact-check, the burden of proof is on the speaker. The post provided no proof of such a connection, the author did not respond to provide any, and we found none in our research, though documents are limited given the nature of the organization and Khan-Cullors' employment history.

Sponsored Links
Back