Is it possible to control radiators individually time &T

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is it possible to control radiators individually? By this I mean to control the temperature and the time the individual radiator is on.

I already have thermostatically controlled valves on all but one radiator.

Just had a Potterton Performa 30 HE (Combi) installed [my Puma 300e gave in in a spectacular way].

I would be gratefull of links to such control systems

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Yeh, Honeywell do a special valve like a TRV but with timing functions too. they all link back to the boiler (radio frequency?) so the boiler only comes on when one or more of the rads require heat - here

thats a good idea, old people could have something like this in the living room.
heat where required

If they can afford these controls they can afford to heat the whole house anyway.

Sponsored Links
Yeh, Honeywell do a special valve like a TRV but with timing functions too. they all link back to the boiler (radio frequency?) so the boiler only comes on when one or more of the rads require heat - here

thanks for this pricey when you have 12 radiators - but with the cost of gas ............

I have a 26 head Hometronic system in my house - and we have installed a significant number in customers houses. It also controls my hot water and my heat recovery system.

In my view, Hometronic represents the future in energy saving and comfort control. They are not cheap but anyone considering solar could make similar energy savings with Hometronic and make colder rooms warmer too.

Every customer we have installed this system for has been delighted with it. Not many solar installers can say that ;) .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back