Is it right to accept abuse on a bus from teenies?

M

Mickymoody

A while back I posted that there was a person being abused on a bus, and I really felt strongly to defend this person, but at the time, didn't know what to do..

I was on a bus today, and a group was effing and jeffing, and upsetting passengers on the bus, but people ignored them. But the point of offence, has been surpassed. There seems to be no parental control now.

Sponsored Links
Sadly, today Micky, if you say anything to them you'll either become their target for foul mouthed abuse or get a knife stuck in you for your troubles. Kids these days have their "rights " drilled in to them.
Ok, I accept that we need rights, but with these rights come responsibilities, and the youth of today should be taught about respecting others rights too, else forgo their own rights. It's high time some laws were changed. We should bring back discipline in the schools, because that's where the problems start. They see their peers getting away with blue murder and copy this, knowing the teachers can't do jack about their behavior.

Like the criminals in prison who now want to vote etc and take the prison authorities to court over perceived breaches of their human rights. Someone wrote into our local rag today spouting that prisoners deserve their human rights and that these should be respected. What about the human rights of their victims? They seem to come a distant second compared to the crims rights.

Sponsored Links
Where I used to live the schoolkids used to smoke fags in the back garden of our block of flats. I asked a bunch of them to leave, got verbal abuse and one of them tried to kick me in the nuts.
I called the school and complained, their headmaster came down the road and happened upon them just as I was going out to my car. Two of them got suspended on the spot.

Next thing I know the Police have arrested me for assault - one of them bruised their shin on my arm when they tried to kick me. Plod wanted to offer me a suspended sentance if I pled guilty (btw, after being on bail for a month and they told me on a Sunday evening that I'd be in court Thursday morning - good eh?). I said no, got a solicitor, and after a few weeks delay whilst we tried to get the case details from CPS, the case was dropped as all the witness statements contradicted each other and at least one assumed I had three arms.

Conclusion - unless you feel like spending a lot of time talking to Policemen you've just gotta ignore the little darlings.

Micky

Next time you're on the bus, make sure you have this guy with you!

:LOL: the interview with him is quite funny too

Tom "I'll wait another 20 years and still whip his ass when I'm 103"

Interviewer "and you're 67 right?"

Tom "that's right"

Where I used to live the schoolkids used to smoke fags in the back garden of our block of flats. I asked a bunch of them to leave, got verbal abuse and one of them tried to kick me in the nuts.
I called the school and complained, their headmaster came down the road and happened upon them just as I was going out to my car. Two of them got suspended on the spot.

Next thing I know the Police have arrested me for assault - one of them bruised their shin on my arm when they tried to kick me. Plod wanted to offer me a suspended sentance if I pled guilty (btw, after being on bail for a month and they told me on a Sunday evening that I'd be in court Thursday morning - good eh?). I said no, got a solicitor, and after a few weeks delay whilst we tried to get the case details from CPS, the case was dropped as all the witness statements contradicted each other and at least one assumed I had three arms.

Conclusion - unless you feel like spending a lot of time talking to Policemen you've just gotta ignore the little darlings.

no need to ignore, just be clever. doesn't take a genius to realise the cops would be forced to act against you with so many witnesses on their side. i presume thats what happened.

bide your time, watch and wait. then when you see one of them alone, knock him out of his shoes. alternatively take on a charlie bronson persona and hunt them down with a large gun.

Sadly, nickso, I think that's what it's going to come to. :eek: :eek: I don't think it will be too many years before some old guy or lady snaps and takes a few teenagers out (as in kills them)

Teenagers ,, take note!!!!!!!!

Jewel Robbers Handbagged

That was a wonderful demonstration of how to do it without the aid of computer visulisation, M16's, AK47, Predetors, Arnolds,Bruces, Hit Squad etc.,
All you need is a an old dear with a handbag. Wonderful

Those guys are going to have a wonderful time in gaol now. :D :D :D :D :D :D

But would you have done it?

Jewel Robbers Handbagged

That was a wonderful demonstration of how to do it without the aid of computer visulisation, M16's, AK47, Predetors, Arnolds,Bruces, Hit Squad etc.,
All you need is a an old dear with a handbag. Wonderful

Those guys are going to have a wonderful time in gaol now. :D :D :D :D :D :D

But would you have done it?

I would have loved to ram my car into these lot, if I wasn't worried about getting sued and being sent prison.

Sponsored Links
Back