Is it right to accept abuse on a bus from teenies?

Thinking about the incident those chaps could sue for assault and would win because of the filming. Its going to be interesting to see how it all develops.

Sponsored Links
Thinking about the incident those chaps could sue for assault and would win because of the filming. Its going to be interesting to see how it all develops.

While their at it, they will probably claim some infringement of their rights to have been filmed in the first place, their democratic right to carry sledgehammers and wear balaclavas too. ;) ;) ;)

They would not win as it would never be allowed to get to court, and if it did, she did no more than use reasonable force to foil the robbery. Had a copper been there (probably would have looked the other way) he would have used a metal bar, they all carry one.

no need to ignore, just be clever.

bide your time, watch and wait. then when you see one of them alone, knock him out of his shoes.

Knocking him witless is clever?
What happens when you arrive home some day and your home is burned to the ground?
Or he decides along with another half dozen of his mates that it might be a good idea to drop a concrete block on your head as an act of retribution!

Sorry but the "ignore" advice sounds better to me.
I'll put my trust in the police at the end of the day. Their hands might be severly tied nowadays with pc carp, eu interference and ass laws but still beats vigilantism imo.

Sponsored Links

bide your time, watch and wait. then when you see one of them alone, knock him out of his shoes.

What happens when you arrive home some day and your home is burned to the ground?
Or he decides along with another half dozen of his mates that it might be a good idea to drop a concrete block on your head as an act of retribution!

I'll put my trust in the police at the end of the day. Their hands might be severly tied nowadays with pc carp, eu interference and ass laws but still beats vigilantism imo.

I agree, ignore them until you can get one of them alone, in the dark preferably so they can't ID you and then kick the crap out of them. They and their chav mates will instantly get the message.

Let the law deal with it and they will laugh at it. :rolleyes:

I agree, ignore them until you can get one of them alone, in the dark preferably so they can't ID you and then kick the crap out of them. They and their chav mates will instantly get the message.

Talk is cheap! (or should that be "internet posting is cheap")
Lets see how you will be laughing when you're on an assault charge or worse!
Knew a lad once who was given a trimming by a couple of people who thought they would "teach him a lesson".

They didn't mean to kill him but thats what happened. They served time in jail and never returned to their home town.

They didn't mean to kill him but thats what happened. They served time in jail and never returned to their home town.

Their only crime was getting caught.

Please, stop with the bleeding-heart liberal carp.

Their only crime was getting caught.

Well if the police hadn't caught them they would have been lynched (ira style)

The point is the LAW dealt with them. And thats exactly how it should be IM(bleeding-heart liberal)O.

Talk is cheap! (or should that be "internet posting is cheap")
Lets see how you will be laughing when you're on an assault charge or worse!
Knew a lad once who was given a trimming by a couple of people who thought they would "teach him a lesson".

knocking him witless on his own is the clever way to do it if thats what you want to do, i didn't say i necessarily would.

as for the tit for tat argument, i agree it could get out of hand and it has done for me in the past. strangely, seeing as you mentioned it, it ended with the threat of a burning house.

I complained to the head teacher again, and it's clear that he's fed up with complaints for the minority, as it is a well respected school. So, I've been called up to answer in person to the head, presumably, for a staff member to shadow me, then bust those pesky kids. I did once take matters into my own hands years ago, when kids were writing rude messages in the dirt on my van, so took a bucket of water out and a sponge, and ordered them to clean it off, someone took a swing at me, (bigger than me), had a tussle, and he ran off down the road saying he would get his 'army' to 'sort' me, whereas his Dad happened to pull up, kid explains what happened, and got a right hook from his Dad. Never had any trouble from the local clan since then. touch wood.

But the headteacher wants names, is it wise to caution these kids, say I know your headteacher? Then face their derision when I ask their names? I live in a relatively good area, but saying that, a random stabbing or murder is not unknown. That's saying something isn't it?!

Sponsored Links
Back