Is it snowing yet???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anybody got any of the 150cm of snow that's being forecast. Hoping to get some up here as the kids have had a sledge for two years that they haven't been able to use.

Sponsored Links
My missus has gone to bed :D believing it may snow tomorrow,and she's happy,my life gets easier when it snows :eek:

solo said:
Anybody got any of the 150cm of snow that's being forecast. Hoping to get some up here as the kids have had a sledge for two years that they haven't been able to use.

Up here :confused: You mean England or Albania ? :LOL: or do you really live over here. :LOL: ;)

markie....i really live in an open plan goat herders hut in lower albania. i just pretend that i might live in england to confuse the less intelligent posters on this forum.

ps i typed the above slowly, just for you. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
solo said:
Anybody got any of the 150cm of snow that's being forecast.

Jeez - that's a lotta snow!

Don't ya mean 150mm?

I woke up to about an inch but it ain't stopped since so I don't know how much there'll be when I get home later. If I get home - why is it that a slight change in the weather causes all sorts of problems in this country? People forget how to drive. Train companies allege they can't run trains. Airports haven't gritted runways etc. I know it's all safety precautions but hey, life must still go on.

Many drivers fail to adjust their driving style to the weather and end up crashing causing chaos for every other road user.

Drat.........another typo. That's two in three days. I'll have to whip myself with a wet privet branch as punishment.
Don't know about snow, but I've been sweating my b******s off today. Shorts and t-shirt tomorrow.

solo said:
Just got back from skiing, we had more snow in the early hours than I saw whilst away. :cry:

It only started here at 8am today. Just when I was setting off for work :LOL:

It all thawed out / slurried by the time the kids got out of school :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back