Is it time for a wealth tax?

The biggest problem now is that its possible to make more money by wealth destruction than it is from wealth generation.

Sponsored Links
I agree with a wealth tax

Providing I am in line for a pay out

;)

I deserve it :cool: services for the greater good and well being of society

Let's assume that Dork has aquired assets of approx £9million over his working lifespan.

You want to tax that?

Give me a bloody good reason, or you'll need a few of your 'mates' to help out when you come to collect it.

Sponsored Links
Let's assume that Dork has aquired assets of approx £9million over his working lifespan.

You want to tax that?

Give me a bloody good reason, or you'll need a few of your 'mates' to help out when you come to collect it.

Well Er hmmm

to help out the less fortunate :idea:

book a place in heaven :idea:

Well Er hmmm

to help out the less fortunate :idea:

book a place in heaven :idea:

I've given lots to charity over the years, including that most valuable of gifts 'my time'.

I've always thought I'm a better judge of where it goes than my Gov'm't is.

"If you don't obey the law, we'll seize your assets and put you in prison."

Same as any other tax.

My wealth & that of many others like me, has always been used to keep the Marxists out of any ability to make that law.

We seem to be winning that one . . . .

My wealth & that of many others like me, has always been used to keep the Marxists out of any ability to make that law.

We seem to be winning that one . . . .
Not difficult seeing as there are no Marxist running for government. Your wealth could be better spent - maybe education?

Today, rumours abound.

False stories planted in the right-wing press to whip up opposition.

Probably the Tory party fighting will itself again

Like the neverending Brexit disaster.

An article in the Spectator probably ordered by the Buffoon.

You'll recognise the planted stories because they use the word "proposed" (no tax change has been proposed) and say it will be at 5% (the report does not say what the rate should be).

Not difficult seeing as there are no Marxist running for government.

That's how we measure our success, no snivelling left wing scum in gov'm't :)

Your wealth could be better spent - maybe education?

I helped out lots at my kids old skools, done 1 or 2 'youth' projects surrounding motorcycles, & put 3x all the way through a university education. Does that count or should I just stand at my back door & throw all my tax money to the wind???

That's how we measure our success, no snivelling left wing scum in gov'm't
It must be reassuring to think that you and your state pension had a hand in that.

should I just stand at my back door & throw all my tax money to the wind???
Just pay your fair share and stop whinging when the wealthy are asked to pay theirs.

Sponsored Links
Back