Is Roger Waters about to be Corbynised.

We have elderly duffers who hates people because of what they vote
At least those duffers have a reason to be annoyed- i.e. Brexers have made our country and the lives of those within - much worse.

A couple of old morons on this forum hate a whole country of people simply because they are foreign. Imagine that, stupid old twunts.

Sponsored Links
At least those duffers have a reason to be annoyed- i.e. Brexers have made our country and the lives of those within - much worse.

A couple of old morons on this forum hate a whole country of people simply because they are foreign. Imagine that, stupid old twunts.

There is one moron on this site who hates a large proportion of the population of the country he lives in becsuse they voted Tory or Brexit

He is a Nasty piece of work and a horrific human being

Sponsored Links
In what way has your life become 'much worse' since Brexit?
Loss of freedom of movement...

Loss of work and education opportunities...

Increase in prices due to the crash in the value of the pound...

Would you care to tell us how your life has become so much better since brexit?

In what way has your life become 'much worse' since Brexit?
Me personally?
Standard of living - lower.
Lost work - having to work harder.
Savings - 1/3rd gone.

There are much worse off folks out there than me that really despise Brexers. I just feel pity for the gullible old twonks. They were sold a pig in a poke. Never mind, no one lives for ever.

There is one moron on this site who hates a large proportion of the population of the country he lives in becsuse they voted Tory or Brexit

He is a Nasty piece of work and a horrific human being
I'm sure ellal echoes your thoughts. I just feel pity for gullible old Brexers. It can't be easy seeing your dream fail. Sensible people in government are slowly reversing the damage and building bridges.

General Manfreid von Manstein kept a daschund and named him 'Knirps', then taught the dog to raise a paw in the Nazi salute.
True story. :LOL:

Depositphotos_81391124_Krufin_photo_clashot-web-600x400.jpg

Brexers seem to equate their own self interest with the interests of the country. Remainers look at the “self” interest of the country as a whole, its a no brainer. What Thatcher said is coming true, there is no such thing as society only family.

Blup

Hitler wanted the elderly gone as the youth are easier to indoctrinate. He said something like "You don't agree with us but you will be gone soon and we have your children". Your attitude toward Brexit voters is the same.

Although you probably think you are the complete opposite, you are nazi (and communist) in your beliefs, I.e. anti--freedom and anti-human.

Heil Noseall the nazi!
zig hile

Me personally?
Savings - 1/3rd gone.
All due to the currency being devalued by covid money printing, which you were zealously in favour of.
Sensible people in government are slowly reversing the damage and building bridges.
No. Your sensible people (i.e. the Labour Party) wanted more money printing and longer / earlier lockdowns.

Me personally?
Savings - 1/3rd gone.
There's a few of us Brexers who could help you to improve your new found standard of living, but NAH ! You beyond any help.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back