Is Stockton on Tees a ****hole?

Sponsored Links
For places across the country that are (sh1tholes) we should ask ourselves why. Rarely the fault of those who live there.

I can't be expected to remember all the different usenames I've been accused of using. :rolleyes: ;);););)
And you do realise that you're doing exactly what gnat and Brigadier have been doing this morning, making the topic about me rather than the actual topic of the thread?
;)
:D
The point of your post is extremley obfuscated.
Care to eleborate?
You've now had 24 hours to think about it, Brigadier.
Can you not remember why you quoted my post, or was it so obfuscated even you can't work out why you quoted me, or were you desparate to say something, but not sure what?
Or were you just wanting to make the topic about me again? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Which is the biggest UK sh**hole that anyone on here has visited? Or maybe you're unlucky enough to live in the place that gets your vote. I haven't seen much of The North, but Ellesmere Port would be my nomination.

I’m sure Brigadier has had a sleepless thinking about it :ROFLMAO:
I suspect my guesses as to why he hasn't responded are more accurate, even if he has been sleeplessly thinking about it. :oops:

Look at drug and alcohol use in Tesside.. maybe if the parents weren't chemically dependant they would have cash to bring up their children properly

Which is the biggest UK sh**hole that anyone on here has visited? Or maybe you're unlucky enough to live in the place that gets your vote. I haven't seen much of The North, but Ellesmere Port would be my nomination.
I read that the Nazis bombed it in WW2 and caused 5 million quids worth of improvements.
Ok, the above is an old joke but i couldn't resist it sorry.

Sponsored Links
Back