the good news is............

you must be relieved......I've heard that at a certain age, it can twitter out :( :LOL:

Sponsored Links
let's see.....where were we?
oh yes.....the good news is....
I survived another birthday, am still able to smile about it!

Sponsored Links
mlb3c said:
let's see.....where were we?
oh yes.....the good news is....
I survived another birthday, am still able to smile about it!
your birthdays today?

depends where you are.....it's still my birthday here, but it's the next day there

speaking of small things.........does this also include small pea size brains?.....just curious :LOL:

mlb3c said:
depends where you are.....it's still my birthday here, but it's the next day there

speaking of small things.........does this also include small pea size brains?.....just curious :LOL:
I'd better not say as someone has joined the forum who it could be apt for I'll leave you to guess who ;)

you might want to think about getting some medication for that...speaking of which, I need to take mine. Good night! :)

ban-all-sheds said:
eviltongue.gif

Cheers B-a-S, that's the one!

(BTW, also thanks for the 'underlaying' sites)

notb665 said:
Could this be stress? A lot of things like this can be overwork.

I've asked all sorts of questions - could it be stress, not enough sleep, computer etc etc. Even checked my blood sugar to make sure it's OK (5.7 1 hour after meal).

Something is blocking the signal from the brain to the nerve.

all kidding aside for the moment....diplopia (double vision) can have a variety of underlying causes. You didn't say....but am wondering if other disorders were ruled out. There are a number of sites that can give a little insight (no pun intended) or you can type "causes of double vision" in google.....please don't let it go.....I wish you good health, always. :)

I don't wish to alarm you, but double vision should not be ignored, there is always the chance of blindness, the permanent kind, whereas it might be easily treated....be well :!:

securespark said:
notb665 said:
Could this be stress? A lot of things like this can be overwork.
Something is blocking the signal from the brain to the nerve.

A 'sight' version of tinnitus ? Where the brain to sound nerve is blocked/distorted also.

Just went down the hill to pick up some cigs and on the way back, came across a bunch (pack, herd, gaggle,family, several...whatever) of deer crossing the road about 8 or so and they just stopped and we stared back and forth, they didn't seem as startled as I was. Then they just slowly walked into the woods. There are woods everywhere and from time to time will see deer, but it makes me feel good, just the same.
Snow stopped, finally, everything shrouded and very quiet.....
and I am bored to tears :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back