the good news is............

Sponsored Links
( should say)whats the shortest delay you can have on a timer?

Sponsored Links
markie said:
mlb3c

Do you get much snow where you are ?
Feb is very unpredictable....usually some snow sometime in the month...but our weather here is very unpredictable....we were having 60 degrees about a week ago I love watching it snow! :eek: :D :D

It's a bit like the uk thw weather is unpredictable, the weather man on tv says sunshine and it's rains :LOL:

20 - 25 years ago when it snowed it snowed bad, but now it just a mear dusting.
I love the snow myself,
Is the snow bad where you are ?

bad? to put in perspective, Washington DC has 12 inches, we're suppose to get 2 (two)....we haven't had "bad" snow for years. As a child I remember really deep snow....but then again, I was shorter, so maybe it wasn't deep at all. Still, I try and appreciate the little things and there's something about watching the snow fall!!!! :)

mlb3c said:
bad? to put in perspective, Washington DC has 12 inches, we're suppose to get 2 (two)....we haven't had "bad" snow for years. As a child I remember really deep snow....but then again, I was shorter, so maybe it wasn't deep at all. Still, I try and appreciate the little things and there's something about watching the snow fall!!!! :)

Utterly jealous. I love snow and it never snows here in London. You lucky lucky person

mlb3c said:
bad? to put in perspective, Washington DC has 12 inches
Is that Denzil Washington as opposed to Moz washington? ;)

Sponsored Links
Back