Is the British car industry going to die?

Transam names a bunch of no-hoper kit car enthusiasts. Give him a carrot.:rolleyes:

Car manufacturers lol.:LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
The money should be put towards electrics cars.

Although China and America are investing colossal amounts of dough in.

Sponsored Links
There are more car manufacturers in this country then any other country in the world
But how many cars do those companies you mention make?

And how many mass produce everyday cars?

Transam names a bunch of no-hoper kit car enthusiasts. Give him a carrot.:rolleyes:

Car manufacturers lol.:LOL::LOL:

Hello nosealil the no hoper has come to the surface and blown

Welcome back noseall thought for a while u were ignoring me

What u know s out it could be written on a postage stamp with a paint brush :LOL::LOL:

:LOL:

Been on Google have you :LOL:

Last edited:

Not the point I was asked about car Manus I named some of em

Ak sports cars make approx 8 turn key cars
A year

Self build dunno

The money should be put towards electrics cars.

Although China and America are investing colossal amounts of dough in.

Adair few are building and designing electric cars

Pilgrim motor sport had a prototype at good wood this year

Great British sports cars are in partnership with some company developing electric cars

Could possibly ? Add iconic classics to the list ?

And possibly bill shephard ??? :cool:

I will list others for nosealls benefit :cool::LOL:

Not a lot of money to be made screwing cars together, most automotive companies make their money through their finance divisions.

There are no production lines in Tansams' list. They are backwater grubby garages that turn out the odd plastic kit car. Mostly parasitic based on another production car.

There's little value in assembling cars in this country. We do however design them, and that's where the value add is. Stamping them out is a bit of a mugs game.

Not a lot of money to be made screwing cars together, most automotive companies make their money through their finance divisions.

I can understand where this is coming from. This is textbook business advice from the likes of the major consultancies and business schools - focus on higher margin work.

This same advice was given to US companies in the PC market who started to slowly outsource their work, first simple components and then semi finished parts to full products to then becoming ODM and finally starting to market their own products under their own brands.

Now Lenovo is the largest PC manufacturer in the world and 3 of the top 6 are based in the far east.

It's perfectly sensible advice in the short term to move out of less profitable businesses but in the long term you keep on doing it until you are simply left with a brand and a hollow product.

There are no production lines in Tansams' list. They are backwater grubby garages that turn out the odd plastic kit car. Mostly parasitic based on another production car.

Kit Cars is where its at. Powered by Unicorns.

:LOL: on the piste noseall ?

How is the shed building business going :LOL:

Kit Cars is where its at. Powered by Unicorns.

Have it your own way

U asked I told you ;) fact that u thought I could not :LOL::LOL:

May have been an error in my list

DJ sports cars are owned by a Belgium company ;)

Cav if I listed em ? Are south African

Ultima that grubby company :LOL: helped to develop
the mcClaren super car

Best u stick to a subject u know about not that there are many :LOL:

May be buy to let props ? Ripping off tenants
With over priced rent and dub standard houses (may be ? ) :LOL::LOL:

If u need advice on yer props noseall is an expert in condensation issues :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back