Is the GD Forum for......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is the GD forum for the benefit of all the DIYnot members, or just for the few who constantly and persistently spout their abhorrent messages of hate?
It certainly appears that it's been taken over as a clone forum to the typical hate filled forums out there.

How about mods and admin take control and give the forum back to the majority of the members.

Sponsored Links
What threads have you started and are they not receiving the interest that you would like?

Bearing in mind that you are very active in threads started by others, what topics would you like to discuss?

I am sure no one would have an objection to you starting your own threads.

After all, we wouldn’t want to be accused of trying to restrict your right to free speech.

The invasion by stealth of hostile people from a religion that is incompatible with a Christian democracy rightly brings with it a lot of discussion. As himmy is obviously left-leaning, he is desperate to close down any debate on the subject, as discussion lifts stones concealing unpleasant realities.

If himmy finds this offends his sensibilities, I suggest he grabs some smelling salts and finds himself a forum more suited to his delicate disposition. One that has zero risk of anything remotely controversial within it's posts.

http://www.knittingforums.org.uk/

http://crochettalk.com/

Last edited:
The invasion of a DIY website by a vociferous handful of nFs is a great shame.

They like to cheer each other on to encourage their constant outpouring of vile hatred.

Perhaps they would be happier spending more time on the extremist websites where they harvest their propaganda links, and not bother coming here at all.

Sponsored Links
As they say, the truth hurts!

I’m not the one that believes in censorship.

If followers of a crazy cult can’t handle criticism, they can’t handle the truth!

Yes, I do find the RWRs blow up and pile in when they are criticised.

Do these RWRs that you speak of campaign for censorship?

Do these RWRs that you speak of campaign for censorship?
If, by censorship, you mean do the RWRs want the posters that object to their continual stream of hate-filled comments, banned. Then the answer to your question must be a resounding "YES!"

If, by censorship, you mean do the RWRs want the posters that object to their continual stream of hate-filled comments, banned. Then the answer to your question must be a resounding "YES!"

I can’t speak for these RWRs, but I’m guessing that they wouldn’t want you to be banned.

I reckon they are far more reasonable than you give them credit for.

If we haven’t got free speech, what have we got!

I can’t speak for these RWRs, but I’m guessing that they wouldn’t want you to be banned.
I reckon they are far more reasonable than you give them credit for.
If we haven’t got free speech, what have we got!
Are you for real?
Do you have the memory of a goldfish?
Joking aside he needs to be banned again.

I also said that you should be banned again, as you have been many times before.
And that's just one of the RWRs.

Yep this is the U.K not S**** A*****

Joe 90 :):rolleyes:

Leaving the above aside this site is a DIY site , for practical assistance?

quite why they have a GD forum ??? tbh I would shut the GD part down as it seems to serve no useful purpose (imho)

Question for himmy: Do you class a post as hateful if it contains the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back