Is the GD Forum for......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you trust woodbine to post his own ramblings?

Sponsored Links
Once again this has been twisted. The accusation was excusing a section of society from accusations of paedophilia, not excusing paedophilia.

I wonder if woodbine will ever try to justify his allegation.

Is the GD forum for the benefit of all the DIYnot members, or just for the few who constantly and persistently spout their abhorrent messages of hate?
It certainly appears that it's been taken over as a clone forum to the typical hate filled forums out there.

How about mods and admin take control and give the forum back to the majority of the members.
If it is so awful here, then why do you stay? and what contribution to the trades advice sections do you make?... It's not like you are of any real use here are you?

I believe that some very wise but now gone poster tried to discuss tradesmen's vans, their favourite biscuits to go with their brews, favorite tea or coffee for their breaks and beer but that topic got locked and probably deleted...

Sponsored Links
I believe that some very wise but now gone poster tried to discuss tradesmen's vans, their favourite biscuits to go with their brews, favorite tea or coffee for their breaks and beer but that topic got locked and probably deleted...
Digestives. Got to be digestives :)

I wonder if woodbine will ever try to justify his allegation.

You answer my question from yesterday that you avoided, and I might just. I've already proved you're a liar because you had no answer for my direct questions yesterday.

I'm not going to play games with silly little people like you, as you're completely gutless and a hypocrite.

If it is so awful here, then why do you stay? and what contribution to the trades advice sections do you make?... It's not like you are of any real use here are you?
So you think I should leave and allow the racist to totally monopolise the GD forum?
Allow it to become a clone of the other racist sites out here?
What does the mods and admin think?
What do the other posters think?
Fortunately, there are other far more qualified and experience people on these other forums, and unfortunately my available time is fully employed with countering the obsessive hatred and racism in this forum.
As it is becoming a clone, a re-posting forum for videos from dedicated racist sites, and the other, more experienced, more knowledgeable, more benevolent posters are becoming more excluded by the repetitive racist comments and arguments, I see no useful purpose for the GD forum.

You answer my question from yesterday that you avoided, and I might just. I've already proved you're a liar because you had no answer for my direct questions yesterday.
I'm not going to play games with silly little people like you, as you're completely gutless and a hypocrite.

That reminds me of somebody else on here. Guess who?
Some meaningless accusations from the resident,persistent, profligate and lying racists. :rolleyes:

Perhaps we should have a poll to find out if posters think that censorship is better than free speech on an internet forum.

So you think I should leave and allow the racist to totally monopolise the GD forum?
Allow it to become a clone of the other racist sites out here?
What does the mods and admin think?
What do the other posters think?
Fortunately, there are other far more qualified and experience people on these other forums, and unfortunately my available time is fully employed with countering the obsessive hatred and racism in this forum.
As it is becoming a clone, a re-posting forum for videos from dedicated racist sites, and the other, more experienced, more knowledgeable, more benevolent posters are becoming more excluded by the repetitive racist comments and arguments, I see no useful purpose for the GD forum.

You really are a hero in the making.

I wonder why the 3 known Muslims who post regularly on donuts never make the noise you do?

Are the words "free speech" another way of saying lies, bulls**t and made up none sense? I don't object to free speech as long as there is a whiff of truth in it.(y)

Are the words "free speech" another way of saying lies, bulls**t and made up none sense? I don't object to free speech as long as there is a whiff of truth in it.(y)

What some call lies, bulls**t and made up nonsense is what others call free speech.

Whatever it is called, it can be challenged or censored.

I say, if there is not a whiff of truth in it, challenge it, but do not censor it.

Censorship is what Islam uses as a propaganda tool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back