Is the GD Forum for......

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think I should leave and allow the racist to totally monopolise the GD forum?
Allow it to become a clone of the other racist sites out here?
What does the mods and admin think?
What do the other posters think?
Fortunately, there are other far more qualified and experience people on these other forums, and unfortunately my available time is fully employed with countering the obsessive hatred and racism in this forum.
As it is becoming a clone, a re-posting forum for videos from dedicated racist sites, and the other, more experienced, more knowledgeable, more benevolent posters are becoming more excluded by the repetitive racist comments and arguments, I see no useful purpose for the GD forum.
Where did I say that I think that you should leave? I asked why you were here since you are of no use to the tradesman's forum.. Do you help with DIYers practical problems or do you just tell them that the guys helping them are racists?

Sponsored Links
....... I asked why you were here since you are of no use to the tradesman's forum.. Do you help with DIYers practical problems or do you just tell them that the guys helping them are racists?
upload_2016-9-2_20-16-0.png

And your next stupid comment is: ??????

This gives us more information about you than at first appears.
a) you've had about 15 comments deleted, and
b) all your thanks have been received in the GD forum, probably for racist comments.

Just to put your very stupid comment into context:
upload_2016-9-2_20-14-31.png

Last edited:
Mmmm, hobnobs are good too!
Digestives, without choc and with milk choc, both fab.... and the added bonus of the better half not liking either. More for me! Oink :)
Caramel digestives with chocolate are fantastic...

Sponsored Links
View attachment 104489

And your next stupid comment is: ??????

This gives us more information about you than at first appears.
a) you've had about 15 comments deleted, and
b) all your thanks have been received in the GD forum, probably for racist comments.

Just to put your very stupid comment into context:
View attachment 104488
Nope.. All of my thanks have not been received in the GD forum so I think that your delight in the use of erroneous, worthless facts and figures demonstrate what a worthless wart on the backside of a toad you really are... And you are still a racist

I prefer ginger nuts with milk rather than tea but once the pack is open they all have to be eaten..

I like this biccy talk.
Biccies are yum.
It's a safe subject that any biccy loving forum member can join in.
It doesn't involve Islam.
= Win! :)

Caramel digestives with chocolate are fantastic...
Not a fan of caramel... but have you tried the orange choc ones? :)

No.. I didn't even know that they did orange choc ones.... I need to pay more attention in the biccy isle. They sound great.

Any other noble, worthwhile places have you received thanks from then?
Doncha just love it when the RWR go on a Muslim bashing - back slapping jolly.

Yep... Now go and eat yer Oatcakes, duck.
In case you don't know what this is, I'll explain.
It's screen shot, taken a few moments ago, showing the areas of DIYnot, that you have been active in.
You'll notice that you've had 295 posts in GD forum, 3 posts in Jokes forum and zilch anywhere else.
Therefore it is obvious to all and sundry, (except you) that all your thanks have been received in GD forum or Jokes forum.

upload_2016-9-7_13-34-26.png

For instance, a similar one for nosey, except that in his case the page is simply not long enough to accommodate all the areas in which he's been active.
I could, of course, have reduced the zooming to accommodate it all, but there's no point. It was merely for demonstration:
upload_2016-9-7_13-38-51.png

In case you don't know what this is, I'll explain.
It's screen shot, taken a few moments ago, showing the areas of DIYnot, that you have been active in.
You'll notice that you've had 295 posts in GD forum, 3 posts in Jokes forum and zilch anywhere else.
Therefore it is obvious to all and sundry, (except you) that all your thanks have been received in GD forum or Jokes forum.

View attachment 104757

For instance, a similar one for nosey, except that in his case the page is simply not long enough to accommodate all the areas in which he's been active.
I could, of course, have reduced the zooming to accommodate it all, but there's no point. It was merely for demonstration:
View attachment 104758
Indeed, I know exactly what it is..Sadly however it is you who is too stupid to understand what it is telling you. Clearly demonstrating that you are still a mindless cabbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back