Is the GD Forum for......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Thanks, feeling old now.... looked at the year that came out. Then got sidetracked by the Duane Eddie one. Great stuff!
He he he... I remember that when it came out too though I was never a fan of Max Headroom.

You do realise that Dimaginn thinks that you are me don't you?

He he he... I remember that when it came out too though I was never a fan of Max Headroom.

You've already admitted to be at least one other poster by exploiting a sleeper username. Who knows how many sleeper usernames you have created.

Last edited:

Well, he always was a strange fella was Himmy!

Max was ok! Was of it's time I guess. Better TV than todays things like big brother, loose women etc imo!

Sponsored Links
Well, he always was a strange fella was Himmy!

Max was ok! Was of it's time I guess. Better TV than todays things like big brother, loose women etc imo!
Still trying to deflect the accusation that foxy osbreath is using more than one username, by his own admission? No why would you do that??

Why not use the biscuits argument? :rolleyes:

Each time you use this deflection strategy, your real motives become more obvious.

You've already admitted to be at least on other poster by exploiting a sleeper username. Who knows how many sleeper usernames you have created.
I hope you read these posts in the morning and realise that you really do sound paranoid. I thought you didn't do conspiracy theories?!

Still trying to deflect the accusation that foxy osbreath is using more than one username, by his own admission? No why would you do that??
Because unlike you, I don't actually give a rats.
Oh, you are the man who's come back here under several names over the years aren't you? Why would you do that?

I hope you read these posts in the morning and realise that you really do sound paranoid. I thought you didn't do conspiracy theories?!
Have you read these posts in the morning and realised that, you only materialise to support the raging racists when they're put on the spot?

Dimaginn, I really hope that you don't mind me thanking Blightymam for her comment but she is as funny a fook..

I think that there is a reason why you have so few thanks for the number of posts made.... I'll let someone else explain the reason to you.... Though they could be me..

Have you read these posts in the morning and realised that, you only materialise to support the raging racists when they're put on the spot?
Really? Do I?
So I've not fought with people at all over their racist comments? Or highlighted a dodgy video? Right.
Selective memory you have Himmy.

Because unlike you, I don't actually give a rats.
Obviously, unlike you, I do care. I object to lying racist comments in any situation.
If you don't care, and you've made your feelings plain, at appropriate times when racists are 'on the spot' then that is a matter for your conscience.

Obviously, unlike you, I do care. I object to lying racist comments in any situation.
If you don't care, and you've made your feelings plain, at appropriate times when racists are 'on the spot' then that is a matter for your conscience.
As I said before Himmy, I do not have to justify myself to you. I do not seek your approval, never have, never will.

Really? Do I?
So I've not fought with people at all over their racist comments? Or highlighted a dodgy video? Right.
Yeah, once!
Your general intervention, in support of lying racists, tend to lay waste your exposure of one obviously fabricated video.
If you want to support lying racists, your motives will be questioned.

you discriminate against the disabled & have demonstrated this on several occasions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back