Is the GD Forum for......

Status
Not open for further replies.
you discriminate against the disabled & have demonstrated this on several occasions :)
More dopey accusations.
It's expected for you to make some ridiculous comment. You never fail.

Proof, if you please.

Sponsored Links
Yeah, once!
Your general intervention, in support of lying racists, tend to lay waste your exposure of one obviously fabricated video.
If you want to support lying racists, your motives will be questioned.
Not true.

At this rate you never will have my approval, sought or not.
Seriously, I am ok with that. I can sleep at night, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously, unlike you, I do care. I object to lying racist comments in any situation.
If you don't care, and you've made your feelings plain, at appropriate times when racists are 'on the spot' then that is a matter for your conscience.
Is a lying racist someone who isn't a racist?

Sponsored Links
Yeah, once!
Your general intervention, in support of lying racists, tend to lay waste your exposure of one obviously fabricated video.
If you want to support lying racists, your motives will be questioned.

This is where you always got me wrong.
I questioned your racist labeling and shutting down arguments. This method of debate is a well known mistake if your goal is trying to engage, educate and change views.

Because I questioned YOU, you immediately said I was supporting racists and I was a racist. You never understood that the things are different and you never will because you can't see the wood for the trees. As for my view of you? That you are just a ranting, raving man who, although has a good heart at times, loses his way through his unwillingness to see the world is not black and white and that people, as well as situations are very complicated.

So no, I don't care for your approval, why should I care for the approval of someone I do not respect or even, most of the time, like?

Is someone who has the foresight to create sleeper usernames expecting to be banned for offensive comments?
So you've apparently been banned, and come back under different usernames.. so if it's true that FO has done that, doesn't it just mean he's better organised than you?!

Is someone who has the foresight to create sleeper usernames expecting to be banned for offensive comments?
So he doesn't need to l
This is where you always got me wrong.
I questioned your racist labeling and shutting down arguments. This method of debate is a well known mistake if your goal is trying to engage, educate and change views.

Because I questioned YOU, you immediately said I was supporting racists and I was a racist. You never understood that the things are different and you never will because you can't see the wood for the trees. As for my view of you? That you are just a ranting, raving man who, although has a good heart at times, loses his way through his unwillingness to see the world is not black and white and that people, as well as situations are very complicated.

So no, I don't care for your approval, why should I care for the approval of someone I do not respect or even, most of the time, like?
Blighty, you are far to kind to him...

What happened himigans "10 years ago thread"?

I suspect it had to be deleted to prevent himigan looking foolish. Blightyman had him on the ropes the last time I looked. LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back