Is the writing on the wall for the European Union

It was nothing to do with Ursula von der Leyen. It was someone in the trade department.
The Commission were quick to correct the mistake.
Still made it..no matter how quick they covered their arße..Another person who never ever supports UK..no wonder you live in another country.

Sponsored Links
Would you prefer 'act of war'..?

:rolleyes:

hmmm u may have a point noseall

but may be that’s a tadge OTT

mind u wars / armed conflict have broken out for less

if I recall a good while back there was some conflict in South America between 2 countries over a foot ball match

Sponsored Links
Would you prefer 'act of war'..?

:rolleyes:

A mistake is leaving the oven on, or forgetting to post something.

Making a conscious decision to, then actually triggering Article 16, is like inviting a pyromaniac to house - sit, swapping all of the food in the cupboard for Jerry cans of petrol, and buying them a Zippo to keep them amused because you've had the electric cut off.....

Still made it..no matter how quick they covered their arße..Another person who never ever supports UK..no wonder you live in another country.

Agreed , though I think it's been said somewhere, had it been anyone in uk politics making the mistake they'll all be crawling over it, however as it's the EU... Meh it was a mistake, these things happen, all hail queen Ursala etc etc... Deny it ever happened as ajohn and himmy have been doing, according to them article 16 was never invoked, it's a figment of the world presses imagination.

Last edited:
Its there past time to run the UK down at every opportunity

no matter wat

they hope and wish and pray for the UK to fck up or go t*ts up

kranks the lot of em

If transam had any influence over the matter I would throw em out the country they would get an hour to pack there bags

and there property would be confiscated and there houses given over to refugees or the home less

:LOL:

brexers didnt moan when Boris threatened to invoke A16
bunch of hypocrites :ROFLMAO:

Boris Johnson(13th January 2021) - "I can confirm that if there are problems that we believe are disproportionate, we will have no hesitation in invoking article 16."

Boris Johnson(13th January 2021) - "I can confirm that if there are problems that we believe are disproportionate, we will have no hesitation in invoking article 16."
it wasnt

But this evening, it confirmed the clause would not be triggered.

A statement revoking the decision confirmed: "In the process of finalisation of this measure, the Commission will ensure that the Ireland / Northern Ireland Protocol is unaffected. The Commission is not triggering the safeguard clause.

brexers didnt moan when Boris threatened to invoke A16
bunch of hypocrites :ROFLMAO:

Different thing threatening and doing though.

Threatened and invoking are different things ?

buffoon Johnson did not invoke article 16

Even there EU member state Ireland were not asked informed or consulted

Different thing threatening and doing though.

Threatened and invoking are different things ?

buffoon Johnson did not invoke article 16

Even there EU member state Ireland were not asked informed or consulted

Don't be too hard on Notchradamus ; you can't Google understanding(y)

(you can, however, Google "understanding" (y))

When the going gets tough, people show their true colours.
Could Brexit have happened at a better time? I personally don’t think so.
The virus is the world’s headline story causing disruption we’ve never experienced.
Like it or not, what better a time could we make a new beginning & be shielded from the disruption Brexit has/will cause.
Can you imagine what our vaccination program looks like from an EU country?
It’s virtually perfect timing for this devastating period to have happened.
I really believe after we (the planet) gets through this, a boom of new opportunities will happen.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back