Is the writing on the wall for the European Union

Oh, come on!
After such an embarrassing incident, would you allow some unnamed person in a lesser department the same authority in the future?

isnt it always easier for the top brass to say it was someone else and conveniently never name them or advise what steps have been taken to amend process.....

i smell a rat

Sponsored Links
isnt it always easier for the top brass to say it was someone else and conveniently never name them or advise what steps have been taken to amend process.....

i smell a rat

Such a decision would come from the Top, Buck passing at its best.
That's biased based conjecture for you.
We'll never know the truth.
So it's pointless continuing with conjecture, on this issue.

Sponsored Links
LOL All the EU did was propose it, That is somewhat different to doing it and doing that off the cuff isn't that simple. On the other hand from their point of view it has had the desired effect. It also serves as a warning and that has disturbed Westminster. Sort of good grief they will protect their interests. Odd really as they often have with anti trust and stuff like that.

Actually, your right. The EU have universally come out of this really well. The main newspapers in the EU have been full of positive stories about the great EU vaccine roll out........ Someone on here will surely show some of these headlines confirming the great job the EU are doing,

The French have reacted quickly.

21-covid.jpg

Actually, your right. The EU have universally come out of this really well. The main newspapers in the EU have been full of positive stories about the great EU vaccine roll out........ Someone on here will surely show some of these headlines confirming the great job the EU are doing,
And how's post Brexit trade going, eh?

Damage to fishing
Damage to farming
Damage to haulage
Damage to SMEs
Damage to consumers trying to import.

Sorry Notch. You must be answering the wrong thread. Reread dopey. Find the positive EU headlines.

Sorry Notch. You must be answering the wrong thread. Reread dopey. Find the positive EU headlines.

Why are you interested in the EU?
In case you hadn't heard, we've left.

So the only thing that affects UK is a mahoosive damage Brexit is doing.

You must be answering the wrong thread. Reread dopey. Find the positive EU headlines.
I haven't seen any EU based headlines saying that the EU is breaking up. Have you?

The Gerries are pizzed at Ursula. That headline will be ancient history next week.

The French have reacted quickly.

View attachment 221211
France, and French people were using masks, and insisting on their use, and people were complying with the requirement far more strictly than UK, and UK citizens.
I believe I made a post before Xmas comparing the lack of use of masks in UK supermarkets, to a similar situation in France.
The wearing of masks in public places was far more usual in France than that in UK.

And how's post Brexit trade going, eh?

Damage to fishing
Damage to farming
Damage to haulage
Damage to SMEs
Damage to consumers trying to import.
Damage to Fashion Industry
Brexit: UK fashion industry warns it faces threat to survival
But the letter says the fashion industry contributes "more to UK GDP than fishing, music, film and motor industries combined".
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-55894914

Sponsored Links
Back