Is there a god?

I think I'll stick with Albert's brain if it's all the same to you mate.

That answers two question then.

We now know what Harvey did with Einstein's brain. And have proof positive that once your body dies, your brain dies too .

You should thank god for your nervous system joe, without it, you'd be ****ed.

Sponsored Links
I can't be bothered mate.

If only that were true. :LOL: :LOL:
Shall we count how many posts you've made on this one thread to see how bothered you couldn't be joe?

There's nothing else to say. He's going around in circles now. Dunno who he is or what his motivation is. He can believe whatever he wants and so can I. No-doubt we are all wrong because as Albert says - our minds are incapable of grasping the true reality.

There's nothing else to say. He's going around in circles now. Dunno who he is or what his motivation is. He can believe whatever he wants and so can I. No-doubt we are all wrong because as Albert says - our minds are incapable of grasping the true reality.

We're going round in circles because you refuse to answer even the simplest of questions. What you do is ask pointless questions like "explain eternity and infinity" as if it's some kind of "gotcha". Why won't you answer questions, Joe?

As for my motivation, I thought we were having a discussion on the question posed by the OP, "Is there a god"? What did you think we were doing?

And here you go with with Einstein, again. I've told you my thoughts on that and given my reasons why I think that. I'm not impressed with Einstein's personal views on religion, so it's no good trying to use him as an authority.

One last question for you, Joe. Is there a god? Yes or No. And give your reasons why you think that

And please, no copy/pasted, Einstein/Spinoza

Sponsored Links
Dunno. No-one knows, but we live in an orderly universe that to me, seem to have a reason for existing - simply because it does exist.

If you want to believe that your life, your children's lives and the universe in general is a complete waste of time (literally) then feel free to do so. Why do you think that I have to join you? I don't want to join you. Neither do I care if you want to believe with me in that there appears to be something behind everything (though we will never understand what).

That is why the conversation is pointless. I believe that Einstein had a better brain than yours - I'll stick with Albert if you don't mind.

Dunno. No-one knows, but we live in an orderly universe that to me, seem to have a reason for existing - simply because it does exist.

If you want to believe that your life, your children's lives and the universe in general is a complete waste of time (literally) then feel free to do so. Why do you think that I have to join you? I don't want to join you. Neither do I care if you want to believe with me in that there appears to be something behind everything (though we will never understand what).

That is why the conversation is pointless. I believe that Einstein had a better brain than yours - I'll stick with Albert if you don't mind.

Now you're just blatantly making things up that I have never said, I don't know why you'd do that but hey, if that makes you feel good about yourself, go for it.

Bye Bye, Joe.

One scientist claims that science is a religion, ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17g8OBuyXYk )you get some fundamentalism in the scientific world too, and there is same resistance to accepting new things thought from outside the box, if anyone came up with a new theory which may contradict our current thinking, there is a strong opposition to induct the new theory, fundamentally there is no difference in religious people being told that their religion may have flaws in it, just the same as if scientists are told their beliefs were incorrect.
They both react with same hostility and arrogance.

Physics may have to be rewritten when new findings reveal shortcomings in current thinking, or our current understanding of the universe, our standard model may not be as accurate as most may believe.

But it is something to go on for now, UFO technology, anti-gravity already exists, and free energy devices too exists, but Governments and oil giants have suppressed inventors outright, some may even have bee killed those who did not cooperate with the authorities, and oil mafia.

so there you go, we live in a world full of contradictions, lies, religions are not exception, even science is on an unknown course going about blindly, assuming things based on best probability, without real conclusive evidence. No body knows the truth what is out there and what is in here on earth.

I do often think if an advanced race from outer space planted us here, and later on visited us on earth claiming to be sent by God, and showing mankind what is required of them, how they should pray, who they should believe, what they should rant in their prayers, who they should not pray, etc etc the list is so long that I could wrap it around the earth 10 times and still have enough left to wipe my bum for the rest of my life.

There's nothing else to say. He's going around in circles now. Dunno who he is or what his motivation is. He can believe whatever he wants and so can I. No-doubt we are all wrong because as Albert says -.
Albert Tatlock :?: Eh up th`as all doomed . An` thee`ll be fust , Ena.

Now you're just blatantly making things up that I have never said, I don't know why you'd do that but hey, if that makes you feel good about yourself, go for it.

Bye Bye, Joe.

Joe is the board numskull. As soon as you realise that he makes complete sense.

But it is something to go on for now, UFO technology, anti-gravity already exists, and free energy devices too exists, but Governments and oil giants have suppressed inventors outright, some may even have bee killed those who did not cooperate with the authorities, and oil mafia.

I'd be very interested to see your evidence of these things existing.

The only example of 'anti-gravity' I have seen is, in fact, magnetic repulsion. 'UFO technology' only exists on 'The X-Files'!
'Free energy devices' - well, I know that many people would like to know more about this one.

No, I'm not being sarcastic; I'd genuinely like to know more about these things. Can you point me in the right direction?

Sponsored Links
Back