Is there a god?

Now you're just blatantly making things up that I have never said, I don't know why you'd do that but hey, if that makes you feel good about yourself, go for it.

Bye Bye, Joe.

Joe is the board numskull. As soon as you realise that he makes complete sense.

But he keeps on kicking your ass, loser. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
But it is something to go on for now, UFO technology, anti-gravity already exists, and free energy devices too exists, but Governments and oil giants have suppressed inventors outright, some may even have bee killed those who did not cooperate with the authorities, and oil mafia.

I'd be very interested to see your evidence of these things existing.

The only example of 'anti-gravity' I have seen is, in fact, magnetic repulsion. 'UFO technology' only exists on 'The X-Files'!
'Free energy devices' - well, I know that many people would like to know more about this one.

No, I'm not being sarcastic; I'd genuinely like to know more about these things. Can you point me in the right direction?

Long as you are not (sarcastic) first you have to have a belief in something, that might be distinctly possibly, or might possibly exist , be it God, be it Free energy, or be it anti-gravity machines.

Take for instance, Scientists predicted the existence of Higgs Boson, in the end (recently) they managed to prove its existence many years after its prediction. If there are still any doubts on that, then in time that could also be clarified as the technology advances further.

With the free energy, I have been doing a lot of viewing of Youtube clips or videos, demonstrating many machines allegedly producing free energy, (Not creating new energy but yielding energy using permanent magnets, or breaking water molecules to yield HHO.

Since the cost of energy both for heating your homes in winter and driving your car is becoming ever so unaffordable. There seems to be little concern with the Governments and Suppliers if ever our stockpiles of fossil fuels are in danger of running out, I am not seeing any panic anywhere in the world, apart from more revenue being collected by burning fossil fuels either through higher transport and production costs and higher taxes, as well as imposing greenhouse taxes (Pollution tax)

It seems to appear, many people/scientist/engineers/experimenters have managed to produce cars that run on water alone, using highly efficient methods of breaking the Hydrogen Oxygen bond, or splitting the water using lower amounts of energy than conventional electrolysis, such names as Stanley Myers springs to mind who was later found dead in a swimming pool ! He was found to be drunk, whereas he never drank.

Unfortunately, I have to believe what seems very convincing story on news articles, science journals, reliable media, Youtube, same as the source of Higgs Boson being proven was also seen on many reliable News channels.

I am just wondering, how true it may be, an ordinary engineer called Agha Waqar from Pakistan claimed to have not only demonstrated a water run car, but even challenged anyone to prove he is not faking his claim, and asked the Pak. Govt. to finance him and issue him patents so that his country's energy problems could be resolved overnight.

But at first everyone was sceptical, accused him of conning people, their own Nuclear scientist interviewed him in front of cameras, in studios, he proved his concept, of course he would not reveal the secret of his innovation, until it gets patented.

So apart from initially the Ministers in Pak. Govt agreed to help him patent and finance his innovation, who showed tremendous interest.

Who or which country wouldn't want their nation to become saviour of mankind overnight?

But comes a few weeks later, those Ministers told Agha Waqar that their hands are tied behind their back, he claims that he not only he was approached by many countries, including America, and some from Far East, they were highly interested in his innovation, and would buy it off him, but he declined to reveal it to them, and said he wanted to see his own country earn the fame.

However, a few weeks later those Ministers who promised to help him launch his innovation, they all backed out, and said they can no longer help him, he is on his own, they had been warned by someone somewhere, later on in the tv program HE SHOWED HIS mOBILE PHONE text messages with death threats not only to him, but to his larger family!

Remember, any weak nation is highly indebted to IMF, and other oil giants and oil mafia, they laid their terms years ago! They have a lot more to lose if they upset IMF and other international bullys!

Agha Waqar used a similar technique to Stanley Myers, i.e. using a high frequency resonant voltage to separate water molecules. and using higher stepped up voltage.

So I am sceptical, hopeful, I do hope one day no one will have to pay through their nose to heat their homes and run their cars.

With all due respect, Mike, that doesn't prove the existence of 'free energy'. I'd very much like to see how this works, and perhaps one day we might, but I'm not holding my breath.

On the other hand there is such a thing as 'free energy' right now: the sun. This star is responsible for all life on Earth (despite what the religious people might say) and provides 'free energy' in the form of wind power, photovoltaic electricity, wave power, etc. Unfortunately, none of these are capable of replacing power from fossil fuels or (should we decide to invest in it) nuclear power.

Now, what about evidence of UFO technology?

With all due respect, Mike, that doesn't prove the existence of 'free energy'. I'd very much like to see how this works, and perhaps one day we might, but I'm not holding my breath.

On the other hand there is such a thing as 'free energy' right now: the sun. This star is responsible for all life on Earth (despite what the religious people might say) and provides 'free energy' in the form of wind power, photovoltaic electricity, wave power, etc. Unfortunately, none of these are capable of replacing power from fossil fuels or (should we decide to invest in it) nuclear power.

Now, what about evidence of UFO technology?

Totally agree that without the sun, there wouldn't be an ounce of life in anything, sun is the prime source of that energy.

UFO technology appears to be real, it would seem that powerful Governments like USA and Russia have collaborated with aliens who may have come down to earth to explore our planet, in return for a safe landing and passage, they may have exchanged their technologies with ours, or given us their advanced know how, Area 51 in Nevada desert is an example, no one is allowed to go anywhere near it, you would wonder why? but only certain trusted men, so would you say we exist alone in this huge universe? think about the probability and highly advanced race from a distance planet that can transform space ships and materialise and dematerialise from many light years afar.

There are ancient civilisations whose arts, carvings, pictures, texts, found in caves, on temples, and on other things like their literature, religious books depict what looks like pictures and mentions flying objects, description of war fare that would seem like some sort of weapons of mass destructions (nuclear weapons) some proofs of high radiation levels have been found in those areas where ancient wars took place. It is all over You tube, some of these documentaries were shown by reputable channels like National Geographic, the history channel and so on. They are hard to dismiss totally.

Sponsored Links
Where did you get such an atrocious rubbish and utter crap from? :mrgreen:

really really disappointed with you Pred. I thought you could engage your brains even if a little. :oops:

God does exist, Science will uncover him (may be perhaps if they have a belief to start with) Higgs Boson was not uncovered overnight, it still is an evasive particle, or is it? it comes into being and a billionths of a trillionth of a second it then disappears, now, then, does it really exists? Oh well someone has got to justify spending 9 Billion pounds some how! Yes that hadron Collider was very useful in the end, how much scarp value do you think it is worth? must have loads of copper being used in it.

Oh and the energy wasted in constructing and running and conducting experiments could have heated homes for the poor pensioners for the next billion years!

UFO technology appears to be real, it would seem that powerful Governments like USA and Russia have collaborated with aliens who may have come down to earth to explore our planet, in return for a safe landing and passage, they may have exchanged their technologies with ours, or given us their advanced know how, Area 51 in Nevada desert is an example.

Yes, but where is the evidence. You can postulate that the US and Russia have had dealings with aliens, but I could postulate that there is a gigantic green elephant living just under the surface of the moon.

Yes, we've all heard of Area 51, but why aliens? As I understood it, Area 51 is just a secret establishment for the development of advance defence technology. Of course they don't let anyone near it.

Just for the record, I do believe it is perfectly feasible that aliens did visit our planet in Old Testament times. That's where early man got the idea of God.

Thanks to modern technology, like Youtube, there are hundreds of postings of various clips of unidentified objects that seem to defy normal physical laws, some are indeed fake as there are all sorts of people to make draw our attention away, Nasa recordings may confirm how astronauts have just seen some unidentified objects in the distance, I can only take their words at the moment, I wouldn't have any evidence personally, but that is not the issue at the moment, i am sure one day a spacecraft from another planet will visit earth and may even crash, but this time it would be very hard for any Government to hide any details as everyone now walks with a smart phone.
So just need to wait a little longer.

If you are scientifically minded person, then all probabilities indicate that there must be life on other planets, out of billions of them in the universe, it is just a matter time when they can get down here before we are capable of getting up to them.

i am sure one day a spacecraft from another planet will visit earth and may even crash,

I'm sure that if they manage to get here from another star system at faster than light travel - they'll know how to pilot the fookin thing without crashing. :rolleyes:

I am sure- as well all know by now Joe 90 is actually God . (in his own mind)
Maybe we should listen to him ?

Supernova Joe - one liner Joe .
He surely is from another planet .

He should be sent to the dilithium mines of Rurapente .

Thanks to modern technology, like Youtube, there are hundreds of postings of various clips of unidentified objects that seem to defy normal physical laws, some are indeed fake...

Provide a link to one that you consider genuine, please.

If you are scientifically minded person, then all probabilities indicate that there must be life on other planets

I agree with you here.

i am sure one day a spacecraft from another planet will visit earth and may even crash,

I'm sure that if they manage to get here from another star system at faster than light travel - they'll know how to pilot the fookin thing without crashing. :rolleyes:

I read an article on aliens explaining how they come to visit us from their world, which is so far that it would normally take years to reach, but it takes them just a few hours to get here from where they are,

they do it by slowly accelerating out of their atmosphere and after escaping their gravity, they then de-materialise and become non-matter, and travel the vast journey stretching so many millions of miles at a speed of light until they are like 100s of thousands of miles from our earth and then slow down and re-materialise back into their original physical format, and then they travel just like our spacecrafts do at a few thousand miles per hour, avoiding melting their spacecraft through our atmospheric layers and are then subjected to laws of our physics and if they hadn't expected something, it can go wrong and they can crash!

Don't forget we have tried landing a few space crafts on Mars but ended up crashing several before our last attempt was success.

JBR, I have gone through hundreds of Video clips on UFO, free energy, aliens, universe, and so on as these are all my favourite subjects, years ago I used to pay to subscribe to SHC, (spontaneous Human Combustion!) but now you get everything for free on Youtube, all you need is time,

For me to dig out those very convincing clips, will take me a lot of time as I don't remember their titles, but search on youtube/google should be able to put hundreds of articles in front of you.

as an example today this was new to me, and it is nothing less than convincing, you wouldn't think the people in the video are liars! they certainly don't look the type who would want to mislead anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpGUocanRjc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSwmte3Iykk (this is about Garry McKinnen who hacked US Govt computers and saw recoreded evidence of UFOs, )

I have to say majority of us are not privileged to witness some of the key things that happen in our world, you could be in the wrong place at the wrong time,

If you are privileged, being in the right place at the right time, you may witness things for yourself.

We have to believe what others have encountered, their statements, etc etc.

If we do not believe in what other people say, we could for example get burnt if we ignored advice from our parents that to touch a hot object is injurious to our health, speeding is dangerous, we all feel overly confident when we are sitting comfortably behind a wheel, driving at dangerous speeds, we forget that laws of physics limit our ability to control an object and even if we react fast enough, friction and momentum limits our abilities to control.

So what i am getting at is we have to believe in things, and accept them, through other people's experiences, if someone reliable claims to have seen a UFO, is there any reason not to believe in him? hopefully he is not lying to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23pA6JL8_FE

JBR, I just thought of another good example, we know snakes are frightening creatures, anyone who sees one in his or her back garden will almost frighten stiff, or panic and scream on top of his voice to call for attention!

So now, taking snakes as an example, how many snakes do you get in Britain?
I am sure there must be a good few thousands, may be not so many in urban areas, but sure enough you are more likely to encounter them in rural areas.

So if we have a good few thousand snakes, most of us have not seen one with our own eyes in or around where we live. (ignoring the ones you see in zoos and pet shops) So in other words, most people would never encounter one in their life time in Britain, particularly in built up areas.

So what I am getting is snakes are a very very rare sight, in my 50 years of life I have only ever met one tiny snake in its natural habitat and that was in Africa, when I was on holidays there for a fortnight! I have not encountered one in my garden, and I do lot of gardening!

So now if you compare snakes and UFO, then UFO's would be even more rarer, not thousands but may be a dozen or so that may visit our planet
from time to time, hence why most of us would have never come across a UFO, and we therefore tend to think they can't possible exists, because majority of us have not seen one or are highly unlikely to encounter one in our life time. TBH, even to see a Milk Float in London is now a rare sight!

With snakes, despite their rare appearance, we accept that they do exists because we have seen them in zoos, at pet shops, at people's homes as pets, we have seen many different types on TV and so on.

Hence we cannot dismiss that UFO's don't exists when a few lucky or unlucky people encountered them and described as best as they could what they saw. There may not be many good videos or clear pictures of them since their appearance catches us either without a camera, or we freeze still with fear, unable to think, or they are too far in the distance and any photos taken are in such a haste that even most cameras cannot focus tiny object in a huge dark sky, most visits occur during dark hours, something to think about! Hmmm!

Sponsored Links
Back