Is this a fair comparison?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://www.tesco.com/todayattesco/pricecheck.shtml

All over the TV at the moment.

Personally I dont shop at either of Tesco or Asda, and I'm fed of seeing their bickering on TV.

I dont think its fair that they took clubcard transactions only, though I appreciate there may be no way to take data from other transactions (this is one of the reasons for the clubcard and other loyalty schemes).

I think they should take a top 500 of popular products in the supermarkets and then compare the prices.

Also when they say 1 million baskets were cheaper on TV, read the small print on that website, its based on a sample of only 200,000 customers. ;) "based on the law of big numbers" ooookay . . .

Sponsored Links
both are a bunch of ******s who care only about profit and dont care who gets in their way in persuit of that

UNLIKE the Co-operative, who aren't in the business to create profit for fat cat shareholders, but to create a greater return for its membership card holders. :)

Sponsored Links
both are a bunch of **** who care only about profit and dont care who gets in their way in persuit of that

yer right

UNLIKE the Co-operative, who aren't in the business to create profit for fat cat shareholders, but to create a greater return for its membership card holders. icon_smile.gif

yer right aswell ;)

Back