Is this a reasonable quote for work.

average joe said:
Blimey, is that cheap?

Ridiculously so. And you want a friggin worcester as well. Job cannot possibly be done properly for that amount.

Sponsored Links
Just as an update,

Work has been done, we have a 28i Junior nicely fitted in hall cupboard. Engineer came back on friday to fit our gas hob and while he was there he finished off the waste pipework from the new sink which i had fitted.

He is a top man. All done for £1700 all in.

Just to check, did he complete the Benchmark Certificate and notify CORGI who wrote to you?

Did he fit or advise about TRVs in the bedrooms?

To everyone else, this was a reasonable price and shows that there are many CORGI people about who do a good job at a reasonable price and give complete satisfaction !

Tony

Exellent ;) now recommend him to everone you know :)

Sponsored Links
Agile said:
Just to check, did he complete the Benchmark Certificate and notify CORGI who wrote to you?

Did he fit or advise about TRVs in the bedrooms?

To everyone else, this was a reasonable price and shows that there are many CORGI people about who do a good job at a reasonable price and give complete satisfaction !

Tony

He left lots of paperwork, not sure what it was but there was somthing where he had did lots of box ticking and filled in some details. I dont know if he informed corgi and its probibly to soon for then to write to us if he did.
The were already trvs fitted throughout the flat.

Agile said:

I was round the flat last night and yes the benchmark paperwork has been completed, confirming he used some cleaning stuff and some inhibitor thingy too. Very happy. :D

Agile said:
Er, no - the only possible conclusion from this story is that there's one CORGI person who does those things that you said.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back