Is this boiler any good Biasi HE Combi Boiler 28kW

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

Just wanted an opinion on this boiler Biasi HE Combi Boiler 28kW.

Is it any good ie reliability, parts price, ease of servicing.

Thanks in advance

Stanna

Sponsored Links
stanna";p="1763078 said:
Hi All

Just wanted an opinion on this boiler Biasi HE Combi Boiler 28kW.

Is it any good ie reliability, parts price, ease of servicing.

Thanks in advance

Stanna[/quote
they are bottom end of market and prices not too bad but make sure its sedbuk A rated if you live in england

Its not clear which model you are asking about.

The reliable one is the M96 band B but those should not be fitted since October unless the installation was agreed before October.

The M110 id also reliable but as expensive as most other boilers.

The latest model is the m160 which is too new to be rated for reliability yet and the parts are all unique which usually means expensive.

Tony

Biasi have made some pretty reliable boilers in there day , I do not know about there A rated pre mix boilers , but the B rated (budget boilers) were'nt bad , that we used any way !

depends what you have got ? we fitted a fair few of the B rated boilers that had the stainless steel recouperater , which were I think phased out in late 2008 or early 2009 , they than redesigned them?? went to an ally 2nd heat exc (recouperater) differnt PCB , seems to be more plastic in them ?? dropped the primary flow switch & went to a pressure switch set up , none of which was good from my point of veiw (opinion ) but we never fitted this version ! How ever & there is always a however ??

Biasi UK the company are in my view a lousey company to deal with a total shower ! as I understand it they now want a £95 deposit prior to attending an in warranty fault , which is refundable if the fault is not an install fault ;) they do not employ direct labour to repair in warranty faults , the service personnel they engage are not representing Biasi UK .
& they appear to except no responsibiity for there actions ! those service people that I have dealt with in directly will go to a graet deal of effort in order to find something wrong with the install a case of any thing something & are probably dissapointed if they do not find anything !

Sponsored Links
I have been told that Biasi do now employ some staff service engineers.

Its not surprising that they ask for a deposit because they should not subsidise their boilers by free visits for the substandard installers who dont clean the system.

A very good idea in my view.

Tony

I have been told that Biasi do now employ some staff service engineers.

Its not surprising that they ask for a deposit because they should not subsidise their boilers by free visits for the substandard installers who dont clean the system.

A very good idea in my view.

Tony

So they assume that all boilers have been badly installed? Then you'll have to fight to get your money back and prove its not an installation fault? Do i want to put my customers through that no chance.
I would personally avoid Biasi like the plague until they remove this ridiculous policy of charging for warranty calls.

I have to totally agree with Transam and Mickey,as you can appreciate the likes of Agile are Biasi agents who will sing their praises,but the truth is these agents will nit pick faults in installation try to blame the installer and charge the customer where they can,The pittance they receive from Biasi for the actual site visit is not worth the effort

The monies to be made is by making it into a chargeable fault!

The choice is yours mate stick to decent brand who have staff engineers and not private guys with their own vested interests

That is a rather agressive and defamatory posting.

Can you offer any evidence of any "nit picking" that I have ever done?

Not likely from someone like you who hides your identity!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back