Is this boiler installation legal?

Sponsored Links
Minimum diameter of discharge pipe should be 22mm, (19mm internal), and must discharge into a soakaway.
Contact the local council stating it's undersized and discharging onto a public pathway. Besides possibly preventing someone slipping and getting hurt you may actually save the life of someone inside the house by having them forced into a boiler examination.
Could you live with yourself if you read in a local paper someone had died because of a bad install?
You don't have to give your name or anything. It can all be done anonymously.

Could you live with yourself if you read in a local paper someone had died because of a bad install?
You don't have to give your name or anything. It can all be done anonymously.
You’re right, I’ve just reported it online and I have given my name and contact details. If it’s like that outside, gawd knows what it’s like on the inside.

Sponsored Links
Prv looks to be elbowed back to the wall hence the staining like it is, that's ok, white part of the flue showing no problem according to Worcester.
Condensate needs sorting easiest way a condensate pump, plumbed in to a internal waste pipe ....saniflo produce one that uses a 10mm flexible clear plastic tube that's pretty damn versatile !!!! And it can pump a fair way too.

Back