Is this kosher?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I mentioned more posts being removed from my thread than cruise ships in the Bermuda Triangle, and got this ...

foto_no_exif (10).jpg

o_O

It's enough to put me off my kebab.

Sponsored Links
Barbaric practice more like.
Farming on an industrial scale is not for the faint hearted or snowflakes Woods. Perhaps best if you avoid reading about intensive farming and abattoirs, battery chickens and fluffy lambs.

It aint pretty.

Sponsored Links
Farming on an industrial scale is not for the faint hearted or snowflakes Woods. Perhaps best if you avoid reading about intensive farming and abattoirs, battery chickens and fluffy lambs.

It aint pretty.
This whole thing started off as cruising. And no that does not involve fancy hankies in back pockets, and we're now here with me getting plucked over a bit of meat.

And what's wrong with decrying the babaric practice of Halal butchery ?

Oh don't stun the animal let it suffer ! Barbaric ...

you're being silly again, gasbag.

as you've been told before, it is a requirement of Jewish ritual slaughter that the animal should be conscious and unstunned.

It is not a requirement of Islamic slaughter.

I don't know why you keep repeating this nonsense.

Oh yes, I do.

you're being silly again, gasbag.

as you've been told before, it is a requirement of Jewish ritual slaughter that the animal should be conscious and unstunned.

It is not a requirement of Islamic slaughter.

I don't know why you keep repeating this nonsense.

Oh yes, I do.
It's not a requirement with halal but it is practiced for Halal in this country - not all Halal meat is stunned. Something the RSPCA & vets are trying to end.

Is none of them intelligent enough to realise it doesn't matter?

It being - the slaughter while conscious and the religion.

there are members of both religions who pick and choose which rules they agree with. It's normal.

I am in agreement with Acts 11:9, and not with Leviticus 11, but it doesn't matter because I am not an adherent of a religion.

As far as I know, nobody obeys Leviticus 19:19 although there are a few nutters who try to justify it.

Gasbag only threw in his nonsense because he mistakenly thinks he has an opportunity to smear Muslims. He is unwilling to attack Jews for the same thing.

Those cruel barbaric religious folks slaughtering those animals whilst I chomp into my 99p McD's Cheesburger.

Whilst many on here blub about the barbarity of ritual slaughter, few see the hypocrisy regarding the mistaken idea that UK treatment of animals is anyway much better.

Load of snowflake waffle. Bunch of sanctimonious fakes.

Whilst many on here blub about the barbarity of ritual slaughter, few see the hypocrisy regarding the mistaken idea that UK treatment of animals is anyway much better.

Load of snowflake waffle. Bunch of sanctimonious fakes.
It's better, but not anywhere near perfect and the UK law is that we should stun except with religious reasons.

However, it will always be profit before welfare and of course, making sure animals are reared and killed humanely throughout the UK is unenforceable in reality. Should get rid of battery farming, sorry, 'mega farms' as they're now called, entirely in the UK, that would be a start.

Become vegetarian! :)

Sponsored Links
Back