Is this the beginning for identification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Is this the beginning for people of the UK having to carry identification? Vacation passports and a cashless society I think it's on its way.
Well Bodd I think we are the most heavily filmed country on the planet (Even more than China) and the state uses automatic car recognition software to check databases of car information and the Police routinely now use facial recognition at public gatherings such as stations and crowds - I think that's probably the future as well

Sponsored Links
I don’t see what the problem is. Have you tried dropping some rubbish off at your local recycling centre or tried to pick up a parcel at your local Amazon collection point without identification? You won’t be able to without ID and everyone accepts that so why not carry ID to prevent the spread of a deadly disease?
Is it true that now when you get parcel deliveries they take a picture of you so I answer the door in my wife beater t-shirt with my large tummy hanging over the edge of my PJ's and my undignified image is then going to get uploaded to the Amazon cloud forever more?

Is it true that now when you get parcel deliveries they take a picture of you so I answer the door in my wife beater t-shirt with my large tummy hanging over the edge of my PJ's and my undignified image is then going to get uploaded to the Amazon cloud forever more?
Thinking there will rules about indency!:D

I don’t see what the problem is. Have you tried dropping some rubbish off at your local recycling centre or tried to pick up a parcel at your local Amazon collection point without identification? You won’t be able to without ID and everyone accepts that so why not carry ID to prevent the spread of a deadly disease?

I'm with you. I have no problem with it.. l'm saying it's just the beginning.

Yes, but if you have been vaccinated, then anti-vaxers will only be killing themselves, won't they?

Or is it the other way round?
Some can't have vaccines for medical reasons, it's not common but is true for some.

Secondly vaccines aren't perfect so if you infect them they can still be hospitalised and die. It's less likely if they're vaccinated but it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back