Is this the beginning for identification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have a problem with an I.D. card. Solve a lot of issues with collecting or delivering 'stuff'. Before I took redundancy for many of the places I went to on my employers business I had to carry my passport, and an official document with address on as well as employers photo I.D. card.
I now have a Vaccines document to carry when traveling, since the local NHS stopped travel vaccinations; I'd really like that doc annotating with the CV-19 vaccine details just keep all the records in one place.

Very noticeable when I worked in the states that the driving license did so many 'tasks' over and above being a driving license - bank card for cheques, ID to fly, proof of age to enter bars and clubs to name a few.

Sponsored Links
Some can't have vaccines for medical reasons, it's not common but is true for some.

Secondly vaccines aren't perfect so if you infect them they can still be hospitalised and die. It's less likely if they're vaccinated but it will happen.

Yes, aren`t they working on a nasel spray because of this?

No, they're confident on that part. It's simple mathematics, the number of mutations increases with the number of infections.

Haven`t seen this, where did you read it?

We already have identification cards in one form or another.

The problem with the proposed "vaccine pass(port)" is the prospect of having to show it entering all commercial premises - shop, pub, cinema, library, council office, police station, railway station, bus station - everything.
This will presumably entail 'sentries' on every entrance.

It's just not going to be a nice way of life.

Sponsored Links
Well Bodd I think we are the most heavily filmed country on the planet (Even more than China) and the state uses automatic car recognition software to check databases of car information and the Police routinely now use facial recognition at public gatherings such as stations and crowds - I think that's probably the future as well

As described by teaboyjim AKA fatboyjim who was previously known as teaboyjim before becoming fatboyjim and is now known as teaboyjim.
:ROFLMAO: Only joking Jim

There is a lot more to it. If this Vaccination passport works then business owners are going to question how else this can work.

Clubs and pubs they can insist if you want to enter their premises that you need ID or you don't enter their premises.
With a cashless society you would have to pay by card or your phone. with out this you cant get on public transport or in certain shops if you have been convicted of shoplifting.

It will not be law to carry ID but you will not function in life with out it.
Any business could join a scheme that insisted you have their app with your details or you don't enter.

Yes, aren`t they working on a nasel spray because of this?
I don't think so, a nasal spray has advantages but none I know of have much to do with people who can't have vaccines. For example the nasal flu spray for the last few years was not suitable for as wide a group as the jab as it uses a live virus.

Haven`t seen this, where did you read it?
It doesn't need a source, viruses mutate as they reproduce. The more they reproduce the more they mutate. Some will be more or less infectious, more or less dangerous or just irrelevant changes that make no difference at all. But the more mutations there are the better the chance for a more infectious, more dangerous combo to arise.

It doesn't need a source, viruses mutate as they reproduce. The more they reproduce the more they mutate. Some will be more or less infectious, more or less dangerous or just irrelevant changes that make no difference at all. But the more mutations there are the better the chance for a more infectious, more dangerous combo to arise.
Shame you are unable to provide source or even better a link as I would have liked to read the details.

I thought the vaccine protected those who have had it.
No vaccine is 100% certain to protect you but by having the vaccine you are doing all you can to protect yourself and others. Those who won’t have the vaccine are basically saying "**** everyone else, I’m not having it". Their choice completely and I will respect their personal choice but my choice is not to have people like that sitting next to me in a pub, restaurant, concert hall, cinema, pub, bus, train, plane or other places where they are in close contact with me. Those places that let them in won’t get my custom, those that monitor who comes in will get my custom, it’s as simple as that. Will also come to a point when homeowners will not be allowing non vaccinated tradesmen into their homes - it’s their choice too. Look on it as smoking - they are allowed to smoke as it’s their choice but where can they smoke inside Nowdays? Would an anti-vaccer be happy to allow them to smoke in their homes or sit next to them in a venue?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back