Is this the beginning for identification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
And we'll have a bizarre situation where illegals crossing the channel get priority vaccination and thus a passport to enter shops, clubs, establishments etc that the unvaccinated natives are barred from. o_O

And we'll have a bizarre situation where illegals crossing the channel get priority vaccination and thus a passport to enter shops, clubs, establishments etc that the unvaccinated natives are barred from. o_O
You of course have evidence for that?

Sponsored Links
Why?

Because that 'claim' is b ollox! :rolleyes:
That you do not believe scientific evidence Mr Anti Vax?? Tiz v plain to see you do not believe overwhelming worldwide scientific evidence.

Then when a variant arrives that circumvents the vaccine, (or boosters being required) the whole operation has to be repeated, and the exiting passports cancelled and ignored.

No, they'll lock us down again until everyone has a boster to cover them for whatever bogus variant it is that they're trying to scare the sheeple with.

That you do not believe scientific evidence Mr Anti Vax?? Tiz v plain to see you do not believe overwhelming worldwide scientific evidence.
You really are very stupid!

Which bit of this did you not get?
I'm not an anti vaxxer as I have explained before...

I do however wish to find out what exactly is going to be injected into my and my family's bodies, and the possible side effects...

So I'd like to know why those who criticize that approach are happy to believe anything they are told about this 'vaccine'?

I guess that since you wish to run headlong into the unknown without questioning it sadly makes you one of the sheeple (n)

You really are very stupid!

Which bit of this did you not get?

I guess that since you wish to run headlong into the unknown without questioning it sadly makes you one of the sheeple (n)
As said...The overwhelming evidence is out there,World Wide..and here you are still being in denial...Self evident you are an anti vaccine not very bright individual...Deny it all you like...

Really? Do people without paperwork and in particular no NHS number get priority access? Are there roving bands of vaccinators patrolling the coasts?

Because the government was under the impression that even when they should be allowed the jab, for example on age or other risk factors, they weren't getting them. Which is bad for everyone. Much better to vaccinate and save on hospitalisation costs or the cost to bury people at the governments expense.

As said...The overwhelming evidence is out there,World Wide..and here you are still being in denial...Self evident you are an anti vaccine not very bright individual...Deny it all you like...
As I said, you really are very stupid!

You need serious psychiatric help - and immediately!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back