Should we all Carry Identity of who we are. ?

Sponsored Links
To Carrie ID would be optional:

One thing most of us don't leave home without. Thats our phone.

No longer will we be able to buy pay as you go phones.

All our ID will be on that phone, you cant buy a phone without agreeing to ID.

You would need Phone to get on public transport ,buy fuel, food etc ect.

a bit Nanny state but it would stop alot of crime

I know it won't happen but hey ho
A bit nanny state is the quote of the day :)
Not sure still how this will help normal joe blogs walking down the street be safer.

You (like notch) have no intention of addressing the answers to the questions that you pose...

So stop taking the p iss!

PS. I bought diamonds with my 'cash', shoved them up my arse during the flight and then cashed them in abroad :ROFLMAO:

Now that’s silly .
1 You have just incriminated yourself
2 your pretty dimonds now smell of Sh!t

Sponsored Links
What is a local resolution? These statistics indicate those that are reported, how does this reporting come about, who decide

I've done the maths - of 'only' 337 allegations of possible 1000's, 62% of them had merit. Some of them attracted only "local resolution" - whatever that actually means. Granted 62% is probably not as high as say, motoring convictions from speed camera evidence, but it's not bad. Though I think what you're attempting to suggest as that as 'only' 130 cases of 45mil resulted in any kind of action, then it's permissible to let the problem grow until it's epidemic and only THEN do something about it.

Nozzle

So you have no argument.

Get a life. It’s Sunday. Don't bother me again until tomorrow

Bod

Bod and nozzle have been shown up yet again...

Funny how they either refuse to answer or simply repeat their earlier b ullshit!

Such a 'softus' approach one might say?

"Shown up"? Bite me.

Of course I have no evidence of mass electoral fraud, I'm not 'the authorities' that concern themselves with these matters - as neither are you, therefore NEITHER of us can substantiate the claim either way. 60 letters from 47 MPs is quite telling though. As for your feeble attempt to link electoral fraud with mugs watching adverts on Facebook and twitter, is laughable. You only have to see the front page of today's Sunday Times to recognise there are mugs votes up for grabs in all quarters of politics.

It's not hard to have some identifiable papers with your particulars on, it doesn't take intelligence or extra money, therefore is not a barrier to democracy for the self confessed down trodden. Your polling card is serialised anyway, and you're given a numbered ballot paper and the numbers can be cross referenced. Given a large pile of ballot papers and the correct registry, YOU can be identified. Insisting the correct person appears with the presented polling card, and that the same person has not already voted by post is a mere development of the same track.

I'm not communicating with you any further on this issue.

Nozzle

Last edited:
nozzle has been shown to have been making up claims about 'mass electoral fraud' (which he has now admitted), and he thus slinks away with his tail between his legs...

And not for the first time!

Better luck next time, loser ;)

Your not sleeping properly are you.??

To much going on in your head?

In the future this may happen. We have the technology for it.

Example:
If used well individuals could be monitored. Football hooligans and people the police have their eye on would find it more difficult to get near stadiums / arenas.
Drug dealers would find it increasingly difficult to deal drugs and hide it. Restaurants would never be able to launder money.
Criminals fining it difficult to get around, i.e. would not be able to get on the tube or bus networks.

Your not sleeping properly are you.??

To much going on in your head?

In the future this may happen. We have the technology for it.

Example:
If used well individuals could be monitored. Football hooligans and people the police have their eye on would find it more difficult to get near stadiums / arenas.
Drug dealers would find it increasingly difficult to deal drugs and hide it. Restaurants would never be able to launder money.
Criminals fining it difficult to get around, i.e. would not be able to get on the tube or bus networks.
What are you referring to? ID cards, or some biometric chip placed under the skin? or some form of ankle bracelet?
If it is ID cards that you are referring to, it still goes back to ellal's comment, "papiere, bitte", and most of us already have some form of acceptable ID. Anything else requires the direct acceptance of each and everyone, and a vast expansion of "state snooping" with all the relevant data being held by government. Can you honestly see that happening?

If you are referring to the ID on a mobile phone, what is to stop anyone simply leaving their phone at home, or giving it to someone else?

What are you referring to? ID cards, or some biometric chip placed under the skin? or some form of ankle bracelet?
If it is ID cards that you are referring to, it still goes back to ellal's comment, "papiere, bitte", and most of us already have some form of acceptable ID. Anything else requires the direct acceptance of each and everyone, and a vast expansion of "state snooping" with all the relevant data being held by government. Can you honestly see that happening?

If you are referring to the ID on a mobile phone, what is to stop anyone simply leaving their phone at home, or giving it to someone else?

Nothing is stopping them from doing that But it makes it more difficult.
That’s why we have a cashless society.
Your phone is your wallet. It will not function for someone else and you will not be able to get about so easily.

Nothing is stopping them from doing that But it makes it more difficult.
That’s why we have a cashless society.
Your phone is your wallet. It will not function for someone else and you will not be able to get about so easily.
You do realise that about 25% of UK population do not have or use a smartphone?
https://www.ofcom.org.uk/about-ofcom/latest/media/facts
How many of the 75% use the smartphone as a wallet? 50% of 75% is still only 38% of UK population.
What about the areas not covered for mobile phones?
We have a looooong way to go before it becomes feasible, and a much further way to go before it becomes acceptable.

There were about 25% of UK population that were 'millenials' and about 50% have used a 'mobile wallet'.
So we have about 12.5% of UK population using a mobile wallet.
http://uk.businessinsider.com/nearly-half-of-millennials-have-used-a-mobile-wallet-2016-9

https://luckyattitude.co.uk/how-many-millennials-uk/

Last edited:
You do realise that about 25% of UK population do not have or use a smartphone?
https://www.ofcom.org.uk/about-ofcom/latest/media/facts
How many of the 75% use the smartphone as a wallet? 50% of 75% is still only 38% of UK population.
What about the areas not covered for mobile phones?
We have a looooong way to go before it becomes feasible, and a much further way to go before it becomes acceptable.

Totally agree it’s a long way off.

Sponsored Links
Back